How's peak?

Grindstone

The week after Thanksgiving, they cut NDA commit time. Last week, they reinstated it. Also been sending out response required messages each Monday asking if you want your 8. I see at least 1 or 2 pvd's loading up their cars at hub every evening when I park my pc.

DOK

New England here. Heavy but with the PVDs the days are not much longer than they have been all summer. They have more PVDs than package car drivers now. But it’s heavy enough that we are getting close to 60 hours still.
Pvds are great to get through peak, after that, see ya next year. Wait until we get the snow on Wednesday, let’s see how many show up.

Roller252

Around here it's just a matter of time before it all goes to @#%#$#. Myself, I'm just fine with the lighter days lately knowing that Jan 15 is coming soon enough and we'll b diggin that COVID hole once again.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Around here it's just a matter of time before it all goes to @#%#$#. Myself, I'm just fine with the lighter days lately knowing that Jan 15 is coming soon enough and we'll b diggin that COVID hole once again.

And starting January 16th.... RPCD's are automatically put back on the 9.5 list.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
And starting January 16th.... RPCD's are automatically put back on the 9.5 list.
I’m at 5k gross less on the year than my nurse girlfriend who works at a major national hospital, has no set schedule, on call 3 days a week, and she did 8 years of school.
And that’s with missing 7 weeks due to injury
And I’m not at top rate for another year
It’s called perspective fellas, covid ain’t gonna last forever and they’re giving us free 9.5 money. Now’s the time to make the money. Things will chill eventually

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I’m at 5k gross less on the year than my nurse girlfriend who works at a major national hospital, has no set schedule, on call 3 days a week, and she did 8 years of school.
It’s called perspective fellas, covid ain’t gonna last forever and they’re giving us free 9.5 money. Now’s the time to make the money. Things will chill eventually

It's just surprising (to me) that some people just live in the moment.

"Make hay.... while the sun shines."

It's just surprising (to me) that some people just live in the moment.

"Make hay.... while the sun shines."
Been a rough year on everyone, took a toll on my body. Big thing is that you’re never trapped or forced to do anything that’s bad for you or your body, whatsoever. This was my aha moment earlier in the year. I knew I had a legit injury, I was fried mentally/physically, so I reported it and had a good 7 weeks living lean and clean relaxing at home
Got back pay for all time lost right as I returned to work.
Now I workout my shoulder and neck 3 days a week, feel stronger and in better shape than ever
Gotta make the job work for YOU

ouanling

Been a rough year on everyone, took a toll on my body. Big thing is that you’re never trapped or forced to do anything that’s bad for you or your body, whatsoever. This was my aha moment earlier in the year. I knew I had a legit injury, I was fried mentally/physically, so I reported it and had a good 7 weeks living lean and clean relaxing at home
Got back pay for all time lost right as I returned to work.
Now I workout my shoulder and neck 3 days a week, feel stronger and in better shape than ever
Gotta make the job work for YOU
Gyms still closed here and im breaking down slowly. Can't bring myself to workout with elastics at home after doing a 9-10hr shift. Just wanna hit the gym 40m and 15m of sauna.

handjob massages, nail salons.. everything is open except gyms and non-fastfood restaurants.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How Hotts the nurse?

Zowert

I remember reading a Nursing forum where Nurses were complaining when they found out that top rate UPS drivers make more money than they do. It’s hilarious.

oh here it is:

This was back in 2010, of course we make more money now.

MAKAVELI

Your girlfriend is definitely on the lower pay scale for nursing.

Whither

Scofflaw
I remember reading a Nursing forum where Nurses were complaining when they found out that top rate UPS drivers make more money than they do. It’s hilarious.

oh here it is:

This was back in 2010, of course we make more money now.

This comment! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20201214-194100_Chrome.jpg

Nurse Practitioner or PA?
I have no idea what her exact title is. I know she hasn’t stopped school because she is getting every certificate possible in her specific field to make the most money. This is her first official real full time nursing gig, she only got it because of covid, flirted with it in January then got the call in late Feb.

Last edited:

CoolStoryBro

Extremely slow peak where I'm at. Maybe UPS should have requested more volume from macy's and the other restricted shippers. This quarter earnings will be a dumpster fire just like the last time UPS over prepared and didn't get the volume anticipated.

watdaflock?

Gyms still closed here and im breaking down slowly. Can't bring myself to workout with elastics at home after doing a 9-10hr shift. Just wanna hit the gym 40m and 15m of sauna.

handjob massages, nail salons.. everything is open except gyms and non-fastfood restaurants.
Work out on your own, and then go to an Asian massage. Some of them have sauna's, plus a happy ending.

Hope this helps.