How's the view???........

over9five

Staff member
Took a drive up to Hampton Beach yesterday to see the damage from the big fire.

Yikes! It destroyed a whole block on the strip (Ocean Blvd). You can see the remains of the Happy Hampton arcade on the left, and the fire destroyed everything to the right of that all the way to the corner. Damn, that fudge place had the best fudge in the world! Also a little restaurant wifey and I had breakfast at many times. Several stores, a hotel....

disneyworld

Took a drive up to Hampton Beach yesterday to see the damage from the big fire.

Yikes! It destroyed a whole block on the strip (Ocean Blvd). You can see the remains of the Happy Hampton arcade on the left, and the fire destroyed everything to the right of that all the way to the corner. Damn, that fudge place had the best fudge in the world! Also a little restaurant wifey and I had breakfast at many times. Several stores, a hotel....

Just as long as Playland is still standing!!

fethrs

IMG_1036.jpgIMG_1060.jpgIMG_1056.jpgSanta FeIMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1060.jpg
IMG_1056.jpg
IMG_1036.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
View attachment 4084After rubbing two breasts and a butt this morning, I'm smoking away.
I rubbed a couple of breasts and a butt this morning, but that's a whole other story. I guess the 2 of us are trying to make the best of the time we have on our hands this vacation week. You cook and I'll work up an appetite working out. Maybe I could come up and partake in the festivities. Then we can post pictures of our "non-cruise" for all the world to see.:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I took this week off to cruise but I couldn't make it either. Stop on in if you are in the neighborhood, supper will be good tonight.

bigbrownhen

Nice grill. What kind is it, my hubby wants a pellet grill and smoker. I would like to surprise him with one for fathers day. A thread about grilling tips would be fun too. I just don't have any myself.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Nice grill. What kind is it, my hubby wants a pellet grill and smoker. I would like to surprise him with one for fathers day. A thread about grilling tips would be fun too. I just don't have any myself.

A Char-Griller Model 5050 with the optional firebox on the side for smoking. It has gas on one side and charcoal on the other. I got it a month ago at Lowes for $299, they were on sale last week for a hundred bucks off. It replaced a gas grill and a smoker that wore out about the same time. The Weber Performer is a nice grill too if you just like to cook with charcoal. Weber's website has a lot of recipes on it.

This is in reply to what Upstate posted in another thread. Not to take anything for granted, but I know I live in Florida and if I did this everyday, I'd never want to go back to work.
attachment.php

It`s amazing the amount of training ,Steve. The dog has you obediently standing at attention as he plays with his ball.