How's the view???........

UPS Lifer

I can't believe that I got snubbed on my birthday yesterday. PICKUP, where are you?!?!:wink2: I just turned 45, btw.
View attachment 4251
It's official, I'm old! I ran a 10k race today, finishing 3rd overall and received the "Masters" (OLD GUY) award.:happy2:
View attachment 4250

Ahhh! 45! I remember 45.... errr...Actually I don't remember 45. If my name wasn't tattooed on my wrist I would forget that too! Now which wrist is it?

Cementups

Box Monkey
NO, NO, Stop This, you're all just adding to my nemesis, cementups, thread. NOOOOOO!!!!:happy-very:

Thanks guys, I don't feel a day over 27.

LOL, then by all means....HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!

BTW, I think I am planning on running my first half-marathon on September 12th. If I do well in that (finish) that I may continue to train and run the full marathon in November.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL, then by all means....HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!

BTW, I think I am planning on running my first half-marathon on September 12th. If I do well in that (finish) that I may continue to train and run the full marathon in November.
Wow, you've come a long way, baby.

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes everyone!

P

pickup

I can't believe that I got snubbed on my birthday yesterday. PICKUP, where are you?!?!:wink2: I just turned 45, btw.
View attachment 4251
It's official, I'm old! I ran a 10k race today, finishing 3rd overall and received the "Masters" (OLD GUY) award.:happy2:
View attachment 4250

Ha, Ha maybe I was offended when you said I had too much time on my hands when I started moreluck's birthday thread. Or maybe (and yes the real reason) is that with browncafe being upgraded, the search function only allows me and anyone else to search back to the point of the upgrade. If I were able to easily find the thread from last year, I would have nailed down your birthday. Obviously I knew it was in May.

But damned if I do and damned if I don't, huh?

P

pickup

Some freaky things are happening here. I went to edit a post to add a comma and when the post popped up in the edit window, the comma was now there.