How's the view???........

But, but, but.................................. I will supply all the beeyah (is that the right dialect for N. New England?). :happy-very:

Careful using that word. Klein catches a note and not only will he come down to help you move ( by telling you how Canadians do it better and to document it all on film) but he`ll try to move in to one of those spare bedrooms.

UPSGUY72

blizzard2.jpgblizzard1.jpg

And you think you have it bad.
blizzard1.jpg
blizzard2.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
paraglider2.jpgparaglider1.jpg
Part of my route runs up along a ridge that is about 1400 feet above the valley below. There is a spot next to the road with a fairly steep dropoff that is frequently used as a launch point by local hang gliding and parasailing enthusiasts. Today I saw a guy getting ready to do a jump. The neat part is that right after I pass that spot the road makes a hairpin turn and starts winding its way back down to the valley, so if the stops and the timing are right I am able to look up while I am driving or delivering and see the hang glider swooping back and forth above me as it slowly descends. If they catch the occasional updraft, flights of 10 or even 15 minutes are possible. This guy wound up landing in a field directly across the road from stop I was doing at the same time.
paraglider1.jpg
paraglider2.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Careful using that word. Klein catches a note and not only will he come down to help you move ( by telling you how Canadians do it better and to document it all on film) but he`ll try to move in to one of those spare bedrooms.
OOOOOH NOOOOOO! That'll be a cold day in hell. If he shows up he'll see the business end of my 45's.

over9five

Staff member
So who is the pervert who tore down the privacy particians? You must have ended up with my old center manager who liked to watch us drivers change our clothes.

You can put those back up, they don't need them. Those are cameras disguised as automatic flushers.

Cementups

Box Monkey
So who is the pervert who tore down the privacy particians? You must have ended up with my old center manager who liked to watch us drivers change our clothes.

It broke off the wall a couple years ago from people leaning down on it with their arms resting on it while they were taking a leak. They opted to just not put it back up.

And yes I know I can go to the bathroom throughout the day and trust, me I do. I probably stop to pee at least half a dozen times, if not more, throughout the day.