How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
downsized_0130111019a.jpg
This is my favorite view. The back deck of the house we bought. Just got the keys yesterday. I'm lovin it. :happy-very: The land on the far side is all state land so we will never have neighbors there. The house is 4,000 sq. ft. and sits on almost 9 acres. It's a custom built home and is gorgeous. 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bath 2 story. Formal dining, living room. Family and game room. The laundry room is huge. 2 car garage. Beautiful kitchen.
DSC03829.jpg

downsized_0130111019a.jpg
DSC03829.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG........9 ACRES !!! I can't even imagine that space.....we have postage stamp-sized lots here.

That a great property....lots of space. Congrats! You'll have to PM me your new addy.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have state land across the street from my 7 acres. Very nice not having to worry about neighbors moving in. Congrats on your new home.

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 4963
This is my favorite view. The back deck of the house we bought. Just got the keys yesterday. I'm lovin it. :happy-very: The land on the far side is all state land so we will never have neighbors there. The house is 4,000 sq. ft. and sits on almost 9 acres. It's a custom built home and is gorgeous. 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bath 2 story. Formal dining, living room. Family and game room. The laundry room is huge. 2 car garage. Beautiful kitchen.
View attachment 4964

There goes that dream of an early retirement

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks, guys. It's awesome. Come on over anytime, preferably in the next few weeks. We need help moving.

No shooting right on the lot but we can walk down the road and it's all good.

What early retirement? LOL

:happy-very:

rod

Retired 23 years
While helping a friend move, his old upright piano fell out his truck while going around a corner. I haven't been asked to help anyone move since then. -------------------------------I never realized a piano had so many pieces.

Nimnim

The Nim
I'd gladly help you move if it was feasible. Sadly though this Florida dweller is too far away.

How about reporting to the FBI there's cocaine in the moving van. They'll unload it for you to search for it.

rod

Retired 23 years
I have a truck, a trailer, a 2 wheel cart and a strong back but unfortunalely I'm busy that day. The last time I helped someone move they hadn't boxed up anything or disconnected any tvs, appliances or computers. What a pain in the butt moving every little unboxed thing is.