soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
bigbull.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's why it's a touch screen.

He's a guy that's how.

Geez, chicks.

Mine was something that I didn't get the option to delete.....so I had to put something because it kept resurrecting........I kept saying, "Die, Die, Die..." but it wouldn't.

soberups

This is another picture of a temperature inversion I took on route. I was at 1200 feet, looking down into the valley where there was a layer of cold air trapped beneath a warmer layer above. In the valley it was about 29 degrees with freezing fog. At 1200 feet it was sunny and almost 50 degrees. Its like being in an airplane and looking down onto the tops of the clouds. The two raised "columns" are steam plumes from the local paper mill that rise up through the inversion. It is fascinating to me to be working in the cold and fog and then drive less than 5 miles up the mountain and be in the warm sun.
inversion2.jpg

soberups

This was another picture I took on route, less than a week after the END of hunting season. This big bruiser is a 4-point Columbia blacktail buck. He was actually in a customers front yard. Not visible in the picture was a doe. The rut was in full swing, and this guy hardly noticed me or the package car, he was more interested in what the pretty little doe had to offer.
bigbuck.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
I actually have a fantastic salmon recipe that is baked in a honey glaze with asparagus. It's one of the best things to ever touch your palate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That inversion layer pictures reminds me of Salt Lake City. It's a valley and the layer can be there for weeks on end and you have to drive up to Park City to see blue skies and sun again.

I actually have a fantastic salmon recipe that is baked in a honey glaze with asparagus. It's one of the best things to ever touch your palate.

I have one that you take the fillets and rub olive oil on them and then sprinkle chipotle flakes on and then wrap in a foil pouch and put them in a low temp oven.

Found some raspberry bbq sauce that would go good with that also.