How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am so jealous of Sobers picture posting ability. I have tried photobucket etc.
But I have not given up.

I have an iphone4. What I do is I take the picture and then send it to my personal email. When I get home at night, I log on to my computer, open the email, and save the picture in the "my pictures" folder. Then I upload that picture onto photobucket. Once its in my album on photobucket, I just paste the link into my post on BrownCafe. I dont know how or why it all works that way, I am a complete maroon when it comes to computers and smart phones. If I can figure it out, you can too.

It was easier when I had an older phone that didnt have the resolution that my iphone4 does. The pics that it took had way less KB or MB or whatever, and they could be uploaded directly from "my pictures" onto BrownCafe. My iphone takes pics with too many KB's, so for whatever reason I need to get Photobucket involved in the process. Perhaps Cheryl could explain why that is, I know its way beyond me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I found out yesterday that "Tank", the black and white pit bull on the left, died a couple of days ago. :-( He was an old guy with arthritis, and then recently he got some sort of cancer and his owners made the correct, though painful, decision to have him euthanized. Its been over 10 years since I first encountered him when his owners brought him home from the pit bull rescue, and I always looked forward to seeing him during my workday. I have to admit I shed a tear or two when I found out that he was gone. Im going to miss him, but at least I still have "Ponky" the white and tan female to give biscuits to. RIP Tank, you were a good old dog!
pitties.jpg

over9five

Staff member
I have an iphone4. What I do is I take the picture and then send it to my personal email. When I get home at night, I log on to my computer, open the email, and save the picture in the "my pictures" folder. Then I upload that picture onto photobucket. Once its in my album on photobucket, I just paste the link into my post on BrownCafe. I dont know how or why it all works that way, I am a complete maroon when it comes to computers and smart phones. If I can figure it out, you can too.
Sober, I did that too but found a way to skip a couple steps. Download the Photobucket app to your phone, and you can upload right to Photobucket from your phone. No need to email them to yourself, then upload.

texan

I found out yesterday that "Tank", the black and white pit bull on the left, died a couple of days ago. :-( He was an old guy with arthritis, and then recently he got some sort of cancer and his owners made the correct, though painful, decision to have him euthanized. Its been over 10 years since I first encountered him when his owners brought him home from the pit bull rescue, and I always looked forward to seeing him during my workday. I have to admit I shed a tear or two when I found out that he was gone. Im going to miss him, but at least I still have "Ponky" the white and tan female to give biscuits to. RIP Tank, you were a good old dog!
pitties.jpg
What a beautiful heart you have.

over9five

Staff member
Saddest (almost) grave in the cemetery. I wasn't here to visit this young man who died at age seven, but the graves of the young tear my heart.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I loved the time I spent when my kids were playing youth hockey. I was still married and there were many weekends where she would go with one of the kids while I would go with the other as they rarely if ever played their games in the same place, let alone the same time. We traveled throughout upstate NY, Vermont and parts of Canada and quickly learned where all of the drive-thru fast food joints were and which rinks had the best food. My daughter advanced to the point where she played in the Empire State Games three years running and even played hockey while at The College of St. Rose.

I think your son and daughter-in-law (or daughter and son-in-law) are going to have their hands full with the boy with the mohawk.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes its my son, and DIL. My son coaches the boys team. Every weekend they travel, and they seem to enjoy it also, while just listening to the schedule makes me tired. (LOL)
Ahh the one with the mohawk is the diamond of the bunch. Although they are all gems.