How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My car got in a snowball fight today.

snowday2.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Four days ago.... it was 65 degrees and sunny and the flowers were blooming and spring was in the air.

Today.... I'm back to making tire boobies in the snow and trying not to get stuck or slide off the edge of a cliff.

snowday1.jpg

UPS Lifer

5 Years ago today my wife and I went on my dream retirement vacation. Over-the-water suite in Bora Bora and a 10 day Tahitian Princess cruise in an Owner's Suite. I will never forget that wonderful period in our lives! For some reason the pictures are not uploading :(

Returntosender

I need to know!

BTW, I'm wearing his underwear....................................line.

Marcus Antonius (Latin: M•ANTONIVS•M•friend•M•N)[SUP][1][/SUP] (c. January 14, 83 B.C.E. – August 1, 30 B.C.E.), known in English as Mark Antony (also spelled Marc Anthony; Latin, Marcus Antonius), was a Roman politician and general. He was an important supporter of Gaius Julius Caesar as a military commander and administrator. After Caesar's assassination, Antony allied with Caesar’s adopted son Octavian and Marcus Aemilius Lepidus to form an official triumvirate which modern scholars have labeled the Second Triumvirate (43–30 B.C.E.). The triumvirate broke up in 33 B.C.E. Disagreement between Octavian and Antony turned to civil war in 31 B.C.E., after Antony formed a personal and political alliance with Queen Cleopatra VII of Egypt, and used her support to invade Parthia. Antony was defeated by Octavian at the naval Battle of Actium and then in a short land battle at Alexandria. He committed suicide, and Cleopatra killed herself soon afterwards.

As for the underwear line. I have no idea what your talking about?