How's the view???........

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dusted off the bicycle, and tried out the new cell phone's camera.

20120318_124944.jpg

Last edited:

trickpony1

To the person that PM'ed me.......

Thanks for the info, I'll check into it but, more importantly........

Thank you for your military service to this country!

trickpony1

To the person who PM'ed me.....

Have you ever thought about getting involved with the Patriot Guard Riders in your area?
As you know, we offer honor, dignity and respect to the fallen hero and their family.
We also shield the family from uninvited guests (we do that well).
You don't have to own a motorcycle to be a PGR member. Some of our most dedicated members don't own a bike.
A very close knit group of people who would be honored by your presence.
Make the missions you can....that's all we ask.

Another very worthwhile group is the Gold Star Moms. This is a support group for Moms who have lost a child in war.

I have seen Vietnam Vets let alot of past things go and brighten up as a result of the mutual support both these groups can bring.

Let me know and I will PM any info I find for your area.

I would be proud to serve beside you brother.

rod

Retired 23 years
To the person who PM'ed me.....

Have you ever thought about getting involved with the Patriot Guard Riders in your area?
As you know, we offer honor, dignity and respect to the fallen hero and their family.
We also shield the family from uninvited guests (we do that well).
You don't have to own a motorcycle to be a PGR member. Some of our most dedicated members don't own a bike.
A very close knit group of people who would be honored by your presence.
Make the missions you can....that's all we ask.

Another very worthwhile group is the Gold Star Moms. This is a support group for Moms who have lost a child in war.

I have seen Vietnam Vets let alot of past things go and brighten up as a result of the mutual support both these groups can bring.

Let me know and I will PM any info I find for your area.

I would be proud to serve beside you brother.

Joining the Patriot Guard is one of the best things I have ever done.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The first day of spring, and we get hammered with snow. This is the latest recorded measurable snowfall that has ever occured in my area.

parrettmtn.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Kinda tough to maintain a 4 foot "space cushion" around the package car when the branches are so loaded with snow that they hang down over both sides of the road. It is kind of fun to fold in my mirrors, punch it up to about 25 MPH, and bust thru all those branches while clouds of snow explode off in all directions and my tire chains dig down and spray huge rooster tails of muddy snow up into the air behind me. Fun fun fun!!

spacecushion.jpg