How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Love the white SUV !! We have the white Tahoe (pre-Obama) We like it so much, it's the longest we've owned a car.

Very nice!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I had that same problem when I got my iphone4. The solution is to upload your pics to Photobucket, copy the link to the pic from the Photobucket site, then paste it into your post. I am barely computer literate, but I had no problem figuring out how to do it.
I email them to myself. I forget, usually, to email the one with the small pixels, as that one loads just fine from my desktop. I have tried photo bucket, but I am just a dumb blonde, I guess. I can't get that or Instagram to load. They go to FB just fine. But, not here. I think it's the pixals.

texan

Which car is yours, Eyeball?

It is on the left by the bench.
111_IMAG0215.jpg

over9five

Staff member
How s the view   ........   Page 540.jpg

We were on a bridge overlooking this woman and her poor dog. The dog is leashed and slipping all over (even dry, those rocks are slippery and smooth as glass), falling into cracks...
How s the view   ........   Page 540.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My Girlfriend and I ran another marathon on Sunday the 16th. This time she ALSO qualified for the Boston Marathon in 2013. She's registered and waiting for an answer. Fingers crossed, people!!!

527597_435752993132918_173907069_n.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I took my break and watched this guy set up his paraglider, wait for the right gust of wind, and then take a leap off of a 1400 foot cliff. If the atmospheric conditions are right, they can catch a thermal updraft and actually gain altitude. You cant see it in the pic, but his friend who had launched a few minutes earlier had just landed in the little clearing next to the white building on the valley floor

AF19A61D-5379-4275-B8F4-1A0F6FA5E408-2257-000004530A1566A7_zpsbcd25ac8.jpg