How's the view???........

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Ya,ya,ya, family, heat, now get to the important stuff. How was the fishing?
:funny:
You had to ask. Limit of walleyes everyday. Over 200 smallmouth. 40" muskie. Northerns and panfish. All washed down with Leinie's!
fish1.jpgfish2.jpgfish3.jpgfish4.jpgfish5.jpgfish6.jpgfish7.jpg
​Nuff said!
fish1.jpg
fish2.jpg
fish3.jpg
fish4.jpg
fish5.jpg
fish6.jpg
fish7.jpg

over9five

Staff member
So I'm out hiking today, and this guy runs out from some bushes. Obviously a domesticated bird, but I'm out in the middle of nowhere. I am near a road, so I'm thinking someone dumped him outta a car or something. If I had had a box, I could have caught him. I'm sure he'll be a coyote or fox's dinner tonight.
:sad-little:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So I'm out hiking today, and this guy runs out from some bushes. Obviously a domesticated bird, but I'm out in the middle of nowhere. I am near a road, so I'm thinking someone dumped him outta a car or something. If I had had a box, I could have caught him. I'm sure he'll be a coyote or fox's dinner tonight.
Eat more chick'n.

over9five

Staff member

I actually put a box in my car, and went back for Mr Chicken today. UTL....