How's the view???........

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 9594
I was lucky to get today off, I decided to use an Option Day. For some reason, I'm never asked to join the Safety Committee.

I've always done my most creative work when I can combine a little alcohol and power tools together. On the other hand I have a friend who refuses to even think about running a power tool if he has even had one beer. The other day he was sober as usual when he managed to slice his wrist with an air powered cut-off tool. (12 stitches). There is a lesson to be learned from this.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Some more excitement around the hood, today.

1075509_10151694058292092_962682822_o.jpg

1052332_10151694058782092_969953548_o.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, here's another critter for ya. My Daughter was collecting sea shells and noticed this on her hand, afterward. Any clues as to what this may be? It's got some pretty cool eyes. Looks like it's wearing shades.

over9five

Staff member
Okay, here's another critter for ya. My Daughter was collecting sea shells and noticed this on her hand, afterward. Any clues as to what this may be? It's got some pretty cool eyes. Looks like it's wearing shades.

That is obviously an alien life form that will burrow into the skin and control her brain.

​Don't you watch any scifi????

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
A shrimp larva?

That is obviously an alien life form that will burrow into the skin and control her brain.

Don't you watch any scifi????
I'll have to google these, but as of now she's in good health, though she has grown 2 foot taller, since yesterday. LOL

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
rest lake.jpg
Had a great vacation in Northern Wisconsin with the wife and kids. To beat the heat and humidity all we had to do was fall out of the boat now and then.
boat.jpg
rest lake.jpg