How's the view???........

The pkg is being refused----person does not live at this address----which means the driver did deliver it according to the methods. Scratch, the right thing to do would have been to take the pkg and either give it to an Express driver or find the nearest drop box.

You mean for Scratch to take the letter?

No thanks. That's the property of the customer and/or FedEx. No reason to do something you'll have to explain later.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't read the label, its possible the homeowner was refusing it and stuck it on the mailbox. I don't work for Fedex, I don't fix their mistakes on my company's time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You mean for Scratch to take the letter?

No thanks. That's the property of the customer and/or FedEx. No reason to do something you'll have to explain later.

Yes, I mean the package. I would rather take it and have to explain myself rather some random person taking it.

I know FedEx has drop boxes in front of the Post Office----I wonder if the rural carrier would "do the right thing"?

Yes, I mean the package. I would rather take it and have to explain myself rather some random person taking it.

I know FedEx has drop boxes in front of the Post Office----I wonder if the rural carrier would "do the right thing"?

See the FedEx guy and tell him I noticed the letter, sure. See the customer and let them know they can drop it in the FedEx box their next trip into town, sure.
Take it, maybe on someones security cam, and have someone see me take an interstate shipment without permission, No.
If anyone can Google then try Googling " Driver takes the other companies pkg" and see what comes up. I'm not going to lose a job over being a do-gooder in a situation like this.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
049.jpg
Fall is here, its fireplace time. I bought this log splitter for $100 last year, and I love it. Its a 10 ton bottle jack mounted on an I-beam with a wedge welded on the end. No trailer or gas engine to mess with, it splits red oak like its nothing.
049.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The pkg is being refused----person does not live at this address----which means the driver did deliver it according to the methods. Scratch, the right thing to do would have been to take the pkg and either give it to an Express driver or find the nearest drop box.
AGHAST, I thought you had ridden into the sunset!!!

texan

I stopped in for a visit and my my, both have posted. Texan and the Upstate.

Tomorrow the East Coast has an earth quake and falls into the ocean.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I really hate it when customers have vicious, aggressive pit bulls running loose on their property. They jump right up into the truck and attack without warning. These bloodthirsty dogs were at my throat, and it was only after a lengthy struggle that I was finally able to fight them off. I feel lucky to have even survived.

over9five

Staff member
I really hate it when customers have vicious, aggressive pit bulls running loose on their property. They jump right up into the truck and attack without warning. These bloodthirsty dogs were at my throat, and it was only after a lengthy struggle that I was finally able to fight them off. I feel lucky to have even survived.

My daughters pit is the same way. Murderous beast!

Hey Sober, I think you and me are two of the ten people left in the U.S. who still wear a watch!

S

serenity now

My daughters pit is the same way. Murderous beast!

Hey Sober, I think you and me are two of the ten people left in the U.S. who still wear a watch!

I'll see your watch, and raise you 1 handkerchief :happy-very: Gotta be at least 60 to be in that club / I qualify..........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The only time I wear a watch is when I am going to a social function; other than that, I use my cellphone and/or DIAD.

My internal clock is usually accurate within 5 minutes.