How's the view???........

Notretiredyet

Crossed another ride off my bucket list last week, Yosemite and Death Valley NP left Phoenix last Sunday.
image.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tracy Arm Fjord and Sawyer glacier Alaska. This is a picture taken from our cruise ship on our September trip. Taken with a Fujifilm X-E1 mirrorless camera.

Tracy-arm-fjord,-Sawyer-glacier.jpg
Tracy-arm-fjord,-Sawyer-glacier.jpg

Notretiredyet

Took mine with my IPAD, was surprised how well the camera works. There wasn't anyone on Tioga Pass Rd, but myself and a couple of lumber trucks. The other pic was taken in Key West awhile back, at Ft Zachary Taylor State Park.
image.jpg
image.jpg

screamin chicken

Since I'm from SC those are some really awesome pictures, Thanks...., i did just make the drive to the Great Lakes to see my oldest Graduate Navy Boot camp, we dove (thats a ride) but we got to see the mountains, and i did stop in Bowling Green ,. KY and take the tour at the corvette plant, Id love to be that driver.....:laughing2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Nice rack on the one on the left...they just stood and stared as I went by less than 15 yards away. They know hunting season is over!

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1389254888.777293.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Hitting with a PC season is never over. oopsy.

Too much paperwork, acronyms and Safety Committee BS involved with hitting a deer, plus its messy and a lot of meat gets wasted. Besides...I shot this bruiser back in November so my freezer is already full of venison!

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1389335746.878054.jpg

oldupsman

I could easily picture some drivers having a deer strapped to their package car hood as they drive around.

True story. I delivered the same rural route for 26 years. Lots of hunters. Plus I had an archery shop I delivered
to daily. Owner was always out hunting, gave me literally hundreds of pound of deer meat over the years. Already packaged and frozen.
Anyway one day I pull in he's got a fresh kill hanging from a tree. Nice size doe. He's going away for the weekend and doesn't
have time to get to his butcher. Ask me if I want the deer. I have a local butcher near my place so I say sure.

Go back at the end of the day and put the deer in the rear of the package car. Building rule was you were never allowed to
go to your vehicle in the parking lot to drop anything off. Always needed a signed pass to take anything out of the building
at the end of the day. Pull in, call over my center manager. I need you for a minute. Open the bulkhead door. He quickly closes the door.
Head for the parking lot. He helps me put the deer in the back of my pickup. Says, well that's a first. Please don't make it a habit.