How's the view???........

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yes, I'm a cheap bastard.
Not as cheap as me! I come from a long line of cheap bastards!!
Perhaps someone can walk you through how to post pics & links from your PC. I couldn't explain it quite right. Texan helped me a long time ago....where is that guy?? In the meantime, I'm glad to help you post those pics.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not as cheap as me! I come from a long line of cheap bastards!!
Perhaps someone can walk you through how to post pics & links from your PC. I couldn't explain it quite right. Texan helped me a long time ago....where is that guy?? In the meantime, I'm glad to help you post those pics.

Posting pics from your PC can be done one of two ways. You can copy and paste the picture directly to your post or you can attach a saved photo from your library to your post.

This forum is larger than any one person and if Texan no longer chooses to post here on a daily basis that is certainly his choice.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Posting pics from your PC can be done one of two ways. You can copy and paste the picture directly to your post or you can attach a saved photo from your library to your post.

This forum is larger than any one person and if Texan no longer chooses to post here on a daily basis that is certainly his choice.

I tried talking him through the copy & paste of pics but I had a hard time explaining it.
Your right, BC is bigger than any one person. My point was that Texan was nice enough to contact me & walk me through how to post stuff here.
I revealed that in hopes that someone could walk WRENCH through how to post links & pics from his PC.
He has a lot more to offer here & I can't be as helpful to him as Texan was to me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1397765209.709460.jpg

Home on my lunch break.

Its cold and pouring rain so I built a fire, threw my wet coat and hat into the dryer, and made some soup and a sandwich to eat while I kick back on my couch and watch "Alaska State Troopers" on TV.

I like living on my route.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah, its supposed to be "objects are larger than they appear" with a convex. If a feeder driver stood in front of one of those mirrors it would probably explode.