How's the view???........

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
From a route I had a few years ago in package, I loved spots like this.

bKLoHhX.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Photo3727.jpg
Got home after work...next door neighbor getting a Fedex package. Engine left running, blocking the driveway, passenger door ajar...and he pulled into the next driveway to turn around when he left...lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 12471 Got home after work...next door neighbor getting a Fedex package. Engine left running, blocking the driveway, passenger door ajar...and he pulled into the next driveway to turn around when he left...lol.

Paint that thing brown and that could have been taken of me a few years back. I always told them I had electrical problems. Every time I turned the ignition off the heater would stop working. I don't see what the problem is in driving to the next driveway to turn around (although I would have backed a few feet into the customers drive to make the delivery). We didn't even have rear cameras so we were probably more careful and aware of our surroundings back then.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1397536060.091518.jpg

He's still alive! :-)
This is an elderly Rhodesian Ridgeback who is one of my favorite route dogs. His health has been failing, and having not seen him for over two weeks now I assumed he had died. Nope...hes still alive and kickin and running out to the truck to get his biscuit! It made my day to see him.