How's the view???........

rod

Retired 23 years
DSC_0068_zps4cf19b54.jpg

His kid would probably be hit because the motorist was busy reading his stupid sign.

oldngray

nowhere special
I really really hate the basketball hoops in the street. Besides the kids playing ball in the street its another obstacle to avoid. And hard to see in the dark.

UPSGUY72

trust me, I would if he was out when I'm in the area...

kind of want to pull it out and lay in on the ground, run it over a few times, then stake it back... lol

Looks like it probably on city property. Probably need a permit to put a sign on city property or in front of your house for more than a day or two. If someone wanted to be a a-hole they could complain about all the signs people have in front of there house on city property / right of way.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Watch out for stray random,driver-less FedEx trucks
I was told by his replacement that the FedEx driver who let his van roll into the pond got fired. All the packages in the van were ruined, and the van itself (a 2 yr old Sprinter) was totalled because the engine was running when it submerged. I'm betting the the winery will also sue FedEx for the cost of dredging out the pond due to the water in it being contaminated with diesel fuel and coolant. Ouch.