How's the view???........

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1420900756.751151.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Until the environmental guru became aware or my new center's existence, my fellow mechanic and I would spend up to half an hour a night times 2 plus on "flood control" (my term} so we weren't standing in said water all shift long. I removed the nearest emergency doorsill so we could push the water out under it. The floor is totally smooth and features NO drains. Much longer of this and I was going to bring my catfish tackle.

oldngray

nowhere special
Until the environmental guru became aware or my new center's existence, my fellow mechanic and I would spend up to half an hour a night times 2 plus on "flood control" (my term} so we weren't standing in said water all shift long. I removed the nearest emergency doorsill so we could push the water out under it. The floor is totally smooth and features NO drains. Much longer of this and I was going to bring my catfish tackle.

Did they pour a cement slab floor with no drainage? Probably be OK since it seldom rains there. Right?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did they pour a cement slab floor with no drainage? Probably be OK since it seldom rains there. Right?
Sounds a lot like my building...it's built on a hill....the shop and back belts flood everytime it rains or snow melts....the water gushes in through the bay doors back there....and we get inside lakes and ponds.