How's the view???........

over9five

Staff member
Why can't I post a pic? I do that "Upload a file" button, select my pic, get the spinning ball thingy, then nothing....
It's well within size limits.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Why can't I post a pic? I do that "Upload a file" button, select my pic, get the spinning ball thingy, then nothing....
It's well within size limits.
Try clicking on the more options tab, then upload. I had same issue.
Also, have u shot that new m&p .22? Really want one for my next gun.

over9five

Staff member
Try clicking on the more options tab, then upload. I had same issue.
Also, have u shot that new m&p .22? Really want one for my next gun.
That didn't work either.
I've only shot it once, I just don't have time anymore. I bought a cool scope for it, small, lighted reticle, adjustable iron sights on top. Haven't even tried it with that yet. 22 ammo still almost impossible to find.
I'd post a pic of it with the new scope...... but I can't :-(

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
image.jpg
That didn't work either.
I've only shot it once, I just don't have time anymore. I bought a cool scope for it, small, lighted reticle, adjustable iron sights on top. Haven't even tried it with that yet. 22 ammo still almost impossible to find.
I'd post a pic of it with the new scope...... but I can't :-(
Nice. Try shooters outpost for .22. They had tons when I was there a couple weeks ago. Christmas present for BS

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Was looking at glocks. Ended up with a G26
I like me some Glock 26. People who complain about the ergonomics need to try out a finger extension or a +2 magazine. Makes it a whole new gun. 12+1 rounds of 115 grain +P JHP gives you some serious oomph in a compact package. Mine is a keeper.