How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
Good try PYB, but I already looked over teh side inside, outside, upsidedown trying to find it. Not there. but thanks for hte effort. There are a couple on there with a golf theme that I might buy though. And poker one too.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Good try PYB, but I already looked over teh side inside, outside, upsidedown trying to find it. Not there. but thanks for hte effort. There are a couple on there with a golf theme that I might buy though. And poker one too.

Yea, I couldn't find one either..Guess Ill have to make one!

Big Babooba

For some reason this street sign keeps getting stolen.:surprised:
0426091050.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
It could be steve ,except that the words "in your area " make it sound like its for drivers only and on thier route.Why dont you start a fresh one with a new name that would encourage everyone to post (personal) photos that they took themselves.Whaddya think?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It could be steve ,except that the words "in your area " make it sound like its for drivers only and on thier route.Why dont you start a fresh one with a new name that would encourage everyone to post (personal) photos that they took themselves.Whaddya think?
Sound like a good idea, DS, Let me look for an over the top pic, to start it off. Whoa, I'd really hate to take away from CementUps thread. Ask around a bit and see what others think. A poll, maybe?

fethrs

Sound like a good idea, DS, Let me look for an over the top pic, to start it off. Whoa, I'd really hate to take away from CementUps thread. Ask around a bit and see what others think. A poll, maybe?

If I may. I like the original thread, maybe just ask CementUps if it's ok to change the title. Think a poll would be a good ideer.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I went to edit out the words "in your area" out of my original post but it does not give me the option. the "in your area" part had run amok long before we got to page 44. If a moderator wants to go ahead and delete those words, I welcome it.

I'm not going to lie, I like the idea of being the one who started one of the, if not THE, most popular thread in BC history.

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THE WORDS "IN YOUR AREA" FROM THE ORIGINAL POST.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I went to edit out the words "in your area" out of my original post but it does not give me the option. the "in your area" part had run amok long before we got to page 44. If a moderator wants to go ahead and delete those words, I welcome it.

I'm not going to lie, I like the idea of being the one who started one of the, if not THE, most popular thread in BC history.

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THE WORDS "IN YOUR AREA" FROM THE ORIGINAL POST.
Good idea, though my DIAD thread would have thrived, had I been anonymous.

Although the original post was about one's delivery area, the View in your area could well mean that any pic one takes is the view from the area they are in at a given time.
Cement has indicated that it is OK with him if his OP turns into an overall picture thread. It was and is a good thread idea.
I say, have at boys and girls....unless I misunderstood Cement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Stug...nice fish! Sorry, but I'm lookin' for the Old Bay Seasoning for my breadcrumbs so I can deep fry them......just an urge!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Although the original post was about one's delivery area, the View in your area could well mean that any pic one takes is the view from the area they are in at a given time.
Cement has indicated that it is OK with him if his OP turns into an overall picture thread. It was and is a good thread idea.
I say, have at boys and girls....unless I misunderstood Cement.

dude, those words have been removed......so have at it.

pics pics pics, post them pics.