How's the view???........

MikeTbob

Thanks steve, Sorry for the confusion, I thought you guys were messing with me at first.:peaceful: I inserted the first image (that you didn't see) as link to another website, I guess that was part of the problem.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks steve, Sorry for the confusion, I thought you guys were messing with me at first.:peaceful: I inserted the first image (that you didn't see) as link to another website, I guess that was part of the problem.
No worries. I personally would have had the homeowner take a picture of me, with my camera, tugging on that thing.:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Scratch, were you in Florida, the other day?:wink2:

attachment.php

scratch1.jpg
scratch.jpg

Ms Spoken

I don't think I have belly laughed that hard in a long time. Nice picture Steve and the owner is clueless that his dog is now FAMOUS

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Laughlin 09 028.jpg
Katherine Landing - Lake Mohave I love going to the marina and feeding the carp. There is literally a ton of them. When the ducks are there, the ducks will walk on top of the carp to get to the food.
Laughlin 09 032.jpg
Lake Mohave the water is so clear, it is hard to tell how deep the water is.
Laughlin 09 034.jpg
Lake Mohave
Laughlin 09 028.jpg
Laughlin 09 032.jpg
Laughlin 09 034.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Laughlin 09 038.jpg

Laughlin 09 039.jpg

Laughlin 09 042.jpg

This is the new 4 lane that is going over the Colorado River at Hoover Dam. It's kind of hard to tell but the are building it from the canyon walls to the center of the canyon. It was a really amazing sight.
Laughlin 09 038.jpg
Laughlin 09 039.jpg
Laughlin 09 042.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch, were you in Florida, the other day?:wink2:

Ha! That was funny. No, I wasn't in Florida the other day. I haven't been down there since we went on a cruise out of Port Canaveral last May. My wife was born in Maryland, but grew up in Ft. Lauderdale. I hope we can drive down next year to Miami Beach and catch a ride on a certain ship.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
comment on the first 'fauna'

I saw a gal in the grocery store wearing shorts like that.....the problem was that she was about a deuce, deuce and a quarter!! Awful looking !!:knockedout:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
comment on the first 'fauna'

I saw a gal in the grocery store wearing shorts like that.....the problem was that she was about a deuce, deuce and a quarter!! Awful looking !!:knockedout:
That is just plain wrong. LOL I don't understand how some people don't see that. It's like some old fat geezer wearing a speedo. EEEEEWWWWWWW

UPS Lifer

Dill,
It looks like you had a great vacation! Harrahs in Laughlin was my second home. They had deals back in the late 90s for $7 a day! Sweeet! I loved to do long excursions up and down the Colorado and all the lakes. My fav was starting up the Grand Cyn from Pierce Ferry Landing or Willow Beach and traveling up to Hoover Dam.

Thanks for bringing back these wonderful memories for me!!! These vacations are probably why I ended up in Arizona!:thumbsup:
RickGCanyon.jpg