How's the view???........

UPS Lifer

Is it an omen, that I see this guy everywhere I go?:wink2:

attachment.php

This is probably your totem. I researched this info from the book "Animal-Speak" by Ted Andrews.

The keynote is Death and Rebirth
Cycle of Power is year round

The vulture is the most misunderstood and misaligned bird.
They have a unique digestive system and this can transfer to the person with the totem in the sense of digestive inconsistencies.

The vulture is a symbol of sublimation. It is a sign of confirmation of a new relationship between volatile aspects of life and the fixed. It was a promise that the suffering of the immediate was temporary and necessary for a higher purpose as to work even if not understood at the time.

In Greek mythology - The vulture was a descendent of the griffin. - A symbol of heaven and earth, spirit and matter, good and evil.

To Pueblo Indians it was a symbol of purification.

Look at what is going on around you when the vulture is present and see what it is trying to tell you.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
This is probably your totem. I researched this info from the book "Animal-Speak" by Ted Andrews.

The keynote is Death and Rebirth
Cycle of Power is year round

The vulture is the most misunderstood and misaligned bird.
They have a unique digestive system and this can transfer to the person with the totem in the sense of digestive inconsistencies.

The vulture is a symbol of sublimation. It is a sign of confirmation of a new relationship between volatile aspects of life and the fixed. It was a promise that the suffering of the immediate was temporary and necessary for a higher purpose as to work even if not understood at the time.

In Greek mythology - The vulture was a descendent of the griffin. - A symbol of heaven and earth, spirit and matter, good and evil.

To Pueblo Indians it was a symbol of purification.

Look at what is going on around you when the vulture is present and see what it is trying to tell you.

Or your neighbors cat got ran over.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is that a baby? The vultures we have around here are three times the size of that one:
buzzards.jpg
Yours are Turkey Buzzards. Mine is a Black Vulture. Turkey Buzzards can smell dead stuff,
(methane) from great distances, where as Black Vultures steal the meal, as they are way aggressive.
Guess I could have posted this in the random facts thread.

Hey fethrs, that's a really cool bird in the middle picture. What kind?