How's the view???........

fethrs

That must be awesome, I recently took my dad on a tour of the USS Midway, which is now a museum. Need another day to see the whole thing, it's huge. One thing I love about San Diego is the Navy and the ships I see every day on the way home, gotta get some pics....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
vette 002.jpg

We have the vette back for awhile. Hopefully we can finally get it finished. Have to do the door panels, the rag top and need to change gears in the rear end.
vette 002.jpg
vette 003.jpg
vette 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My hubby has owned it since he was 18. He will be 59 in Oct. Paid 1000.00 for it. He still has the bill of sale for it. About 10 years ago he started restoring it. All the way down to the frame. His son has it now so we don't get to see it very often.

UPS Lifer

Dill,
You know I am a vette lover! This car is soooo coool! Your hubby has done only one thing better than buying that car and that is marrying you!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill,
You know I am a vette lover! This car is soooo coool! Your hubby has done only one thing better than buying that car and that is marrying you!
LOL Thank you Lifer. I am hoping that we will get to take it out for a drive soon but since the tags got lost (the son is not always very reliable at taking care of things) we have to get new tags for it first.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
1) Poppies in bloom
2) Some type of green bug
3) A wreath on the wall of a cust. house
Poppie's, eh?
If you were in Afghanistan you could make big money, or is it,
they force you to grow em and then take and reap the profits?
Whatever the case, don't touch, leave area, notify police. That must be a heroin factory.:happy-very:
I just finished a poppie bagel, btw.

That wreath is really creepy.