How's the view???........

Osubrownguy

FBCE8A79-BC69-4D21-94A3-03B299B2C83B.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
While i will not work,My last day will be a Monday too as it falls on the 30th, the last day of the month. I will then collect my first pension check the following day which will be the first of the month.
Most normal people work until the last day of the month. Mine was lucky enough to also be on a Friday.

I never heard of anyone quitting on the 7th.

Until now.

old levi's

blank space
While i will not work,My last day will be a Monday too as it falls on the 30th, the last day of the month. I will then collect my first pension check the following day which will be the first of the month.

I walked out the gate for the last time on a Friday evening. The next 6 weeks were vacation, that ended on the 31st of the month. The following day, my first pension payment was direct deposited at the bank. It was all seamless.

JackStraw

I walked out the gate for the last time on a Friday evening. The next 6 weeks were vacation, that ended on the 31st of the month. The following day, my first pension payment was direct deposited at the bank. It was all seamless.

I'm doing the same, except I will get a one time payout( 6 weeks pay) for my vacations after I retire. Huzzah!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I never heard of anyone quitting on the 7th.

That is odd.

Perfect timing.

I'm doing the same, except I will get a one time payout( 6 weeks pay) for my vacations after I retire. Huzzah!

I would make sure about that. Most pension plans won't let you double dip.