How's the view???........

Big Babooba

Here's a nice pair of bullets!:happy-very:
0806090921.jpg

UPS Lifer

I woke up to three Bobcat cubs sitting on the back wall playing. If I tried to pose them I couldn't have done it this well! There was one more laying on the wall as well!

SummerLynx09rps5.jpg

They look like kittens until you see this picture!!! YIKES!

SummerLynx09rps20.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I woke up to three Bobcat cubs sitting on the back wall playing. If I tried to pose them I couldn't have done it this well! There was one more laying on the wall as well!

SummerLynx09rps5.jpg

Nice photo Lifer. I hope you don't mind, but, I couldn't resist playing with it a little. If you don't like it, say so, and I'll remove it.

SummerLynx09rps5a.jpg

Dizzee

Diego

Cementups, that first picture, my sup have a heart attack seeing me parked on the side of road like that, if it has lines we must be completely of the road. Only rural roads with now lines are we able to park on side of road. Of course looks like a blind back either way guess I be in the wrong, just another day at the office.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Silverton is the coolest old town. Only the main highway is paved. This town has been around since the late 1800's.

Colo09027.jpg

Colo09030.jpg

Colo09032.jpg

I wouldn't mind buying that view. :wink2:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Thanks for the preview Dilligaf. My wife and I will be out thata way in a week. We are going to the big hole in the ground(Grand Canyon) then working our way up to Durango