How's the view???........

over9five

Staff member
Camping in NH.

Camping019.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Any boaters out there?

What the heck do these colored poles in the middle of a lake mean?

Camping011.jpg

Camping010.jpg

OK, we found out all by ourselves that the black one means there is a large rock capable of sinking your boat just under the surface.

How 'bout the red one with a red stripe?
We also saw a solid red one and a solid black one.

They are also reflective so you can see them at night!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Just a guess. Red usually indicates starboard or the right side of a waterway (facing upstream). Green is port or the left side. The solid black one may indicate the center of the waterway.

rod

Retired 23 years
Along the U.S. Canadian border the markers designate where you can drink. Canada side - NO-----------U.S. side- YES. Canada ( at least Ontario) has some very tough boating/drinking laws. Stay out of Canada if you are sipping on a beer.:surprised: You hoser eh!

Strange Brew - Original Trailer

over9five

Staff member
Fourth of July Target:

Shooting005.jpg

Zombie Osama!!!

Great fun for the kids! If anyone wants to know where to get the zombie targets, I'll PM you the site.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We just got back from Busch Gardens Tampa. I'm the guy in the first row on the left side of the rollercoaster, which is now the right side closest to the camera. This ride was awesome and it was the very first thing we did there.

attachment.php

101_0008.jpg

Big Babooba

A typical New England stone wall. These were built bb farmers in colonial times with stones they cleared from their fields. It is illegal to remove them in many cases because they are now property lines.

0618091350-1.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Anyone remember this picture of my broken F250 frame?

Well, I really can't afford a new(er) plow truck this year, so I kinda patched it yesterday:

F250frame002.jpg

1/4" steel plate with five 3/8" bolts. Hopefully will get me through this Winter!

Now to rebuild the plow pump and motor....

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Anyone remember this picture of my broken F250 frame?

Well, I really can't afford a new(er) plow truck this year, so I kinda patched it yesterday:

F250frame002.jpg

1/4" steel plate with five 3/8" bolts. Hopefully will get me through this Winter!

Now to rebuild the plow pump and motor....

Looks good Over. Just a couple of questions though.

If you hit a submerged object like a tree stump or something, will the motor flip up causing the mount to slip on the gunwale? :wink2: