How's the view???........

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I’m done with that heartbreak.
Me too. My Cornwell guy offered me one last week after seeing my custom coffee mug. Too late.😔 I would've been all over that if I did not already have these 2 knuckleheads.
Resized_20200413_174454.jpeg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
That’s a comfort just looking at.
Funny thing was that these 2 really didn't know each other when we brought them home from the same shelter. This shot was taken maybe 2 days from bringing them home. The little guy cried like you would not believe when we left for the first time. The other we had not seen at the time.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Dog DNA tests are a good entertainment value. (That is if you don't know wtf you have and are curious). I was positive my sweetie was at least half German Shepherd.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funny thing was that these 2 really didn't know each other when we brought them home from the same shelter. This shot was taken maybe 2 days from bringing them home. The little guy cried like you would not believe when we left for the first time. The other we had not seen at the time.
We can learn a lot from dogs. I’ve had many. Some with medical issues that I spent thousands on, others with behavioral issues. My wife called me the dog whisperer. It’s time, patience and love.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dog DNA tests are a good entertainment value. (That is if you don't know wtf you have and are curious). I was positive my sweetie was at least half German Shepherd.
Just a quick glance and I would have guessed 3/4 German Shepherd. Most of the time you can guess pretty close. My sister rescued a dog last year and I immediately said pitbull. She had the DNA tested and it came back something like 70% pitbull. She was abused by previous owner and super shy. Not a bit aggressive. Just extremely clingy and won't leave you alone for a minute. I will be dogsitting next week when my sister goes on a cruise. She is a pretty good dog but definitely not the smartest. Not a dog I would have chosen for myself but I don't mind watching her.

DSCN0106.JPG

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Just a quick glance and I would have guessed 3/4 German Shepherd. Most of the time you can guess pretty close. My sister rescued a dog last year and I immediately said pitbull. She had the DNA tested and it came back something like 70% pitbull. She was abused by previous owner and super shy. Not a bit aggressive. Just extremely clingy and won't leave you alone for a minute. I will be dogsitting next week when my sister goes on a cruise. She is a pretty good dog but definitely not the smartest. Not a dog I would have chosen for myself but I don't mind watching her.

View attachment 469320
Looks kinda short legged