How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And now, for the rest of the story..........The origin of that pic was my wife shot it when I ran into Hoaxter at a local........................lets say political rally. There was lots of angry people clinging to their Bibles and guns, and the main speaker was a black guy, Herman Cain.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
HEY!.... That reminds me, I think I have a photo of Fethrs around here somewhere...... :wink2:
I can't wait to see this one, though, you do know that how's the view is supposed to be "Real" photos from our own areas?:wink2: Dizzee, ask me for a picture before you put me in a weird position. I'd like to at least have a smile on my face, LOL.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I can't wait to see this one, though, you do know that how's the view is supposed to be "Real" photos from our own areas?:wink2: Dizzee, ask me for a picture before you put me in a weird position. I'd like to at least have a smile on my face, LOL.

Steve,
A quick look throught the first few pages didn't reveal any "rules" for this thread. I do recall Cement at one point asking a Mod to remove "from your area" from the title, and declaring that all pics were welcome. I think you might be surprised, if you were to scroll through the entire thread, as to who posts the most photos/graphics/videos from other websites.

My posts above were in response to scratch's post.
My posts of the failed boat launches were in response to DS's post.

Now, here's a smiley to make this seem less like a lecture and more like a hug. :happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nice action picture of the dog.
You think that's nice? Look at this! 100_2105.jpg100_2112.jpg
100_2112.jpg
100_2105.jpg