How's the view???........

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
QUOTE=stevetheupsguy;682261]Yeah, we just put our Blue down. 4 years old and way sick. Ours do it all. I saw a toy Aussie today. Cutest thing and responded very well to commands.

My assuie P1090028.jpg[
P1090028.jpg

Dizzee, I'm not trying to raise issue with you over the origin of the Piebald Deer photo, I don't really care....just curious. Did you take the pic? Somewhere I have a couple of pics I took of a piebald doe and two fawns taken on a lease close to Brownwood, Tx. On another time I was on route and saw a Piebald doe in the lower Texas panhandle close to Midland. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me the second time.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dizzee, I'm not trying to raise issue with you over the origin of the Piebald Deer photo, I don't really care....just curious. Did you take the pic? Somewhere I have a couple of pics I took of a piebald doe and two fawns taken on a lease close to Brownwood, Tx. On another time I was on route and saw a Piebald doe in the lower Texas panhandle close to Midland. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me the second time.
Yes, this is at one of my stops. The first time I saw him he was just a fawn. He was in the middle of a parking lot and at first glance I thought it was a goat. He's about six years old now and shows up every evening around dusk with half a dozen other deer to munch on food the employees leave for them. If you look closely, you can see a pile of apples in front of him. You can get within about 30' of them before they spook.

Yes, this is at one of my stops. The first time I saw him he was just a fawn. He was in the middle of a parking lot and at first glance I thought it was a goat. He's about six years old now and shows up every evening around dusk with half a dozen other deer to munch on food the employees leave for them. If you look closely, you can see a pile of apples in front of him. You can get within about 30' of them before they spook.
That's pretty close to a White tail, those are some pretty skiddish ana-mules. I have a friend that lives in Mississippi, she has been raising a WT doe for right at a year now, the deer comes and goes as she pleases. Sometimes gone for a couple weeks then comes back for a week or so and hangs around. My friend won't let the deer in the house anymore because of pooping on the floor. I have some pics, but I'm afraid to post them here.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That's pretty close to a White tail, those are some pretty skiddish ana-mules. I have a friend that lives in Mississippi, she has been raising a WT doe for right at a year now, the deer comes and goes as she pleases. Sometimes gone for a couple weeks then comes back for a week or so and hangs around. My friend won't let the deer in the house anymore because of pooping on the floor. I have some pics, but I'm afraid to post them here.
Why? Here's one of me at Miami Beach.
I didn't photoshop the helicopter, that one there, is for real.

100_2134.jpg