I can’t keep quiet anymore

pkgdriver

Lighten up, miss.
IMG_3404.gif

HarryWarden

I don’t hate part timers, just some of the idiots that loaded my truck.
It’s crazy how terrible your logic is lmao

Fight against part timers getting higher pay then bitch and whine about their job quality. You get what you pay for

Also hilarious how you guys constantly whining about inflation but had no problem with starting wage being stagnant for decades

Climb up the ladder then pull it up after you.

People like you are born on third base and act like they hit a triple

Fight against part timers getting higher pay then bitch and whine about their job quality. You get what you pay for

Also hilarious how you guys constantly whining about inflation but had no problem with starting wage being stagnant for decades

Settled down
Harry

Most of us started out his part-timers but with that being said

We knew to get the big money you got to go full time

But for some reason everything they can work 15 or 20 hours and expect to make $100,000 a year

If you want the money go driving

Thebrownblob

Who pulled the ladder up after? Everyone has an opportunity to go full-time eventually.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just a heads up, 90% of those types of posts are just messing around and looking to get a rise out of new comers.

No one here actually hates part timers. There may be some disagreements on things about part timers but it's the same with how lots of people feel about Drivers as well.

Take a deep breath and welcome to Brown Cafe.
View attachment 485836
IMG_4507.jpeg

What’cha talking about nobody hates part timers!!

brownette

@)>-%---
The fact that the main drive of this next contract is to get part timers up to 20 dollars an hour is a joke…part timers get full benefits and should be thankful…I worked part time for over 13 years before a driving job came open in my center..I worked both pre load and reload..and you know what else…I worked another freaking job..THATS RIGHT SISSYS…2 Jobs!…Screw the part timers!..horrible loaders terrible sorters awful spa label stickers…DRIVERS DESERVE $50 an hour immediately after 8-1-23..DRIVERS handle every problem out there…bad pal labels ..leakers and damaged packages…misloads…poor dispatch..IM OVER IT…23 years in and I’m ready TO STRIKE!!! But not for the whining part timers.
Drivers also have to deal with other people's dogs every day

HarryWarden

Settled down
Harry

Most of us started out his part-timers but with that being said

We knew to get the big money you got to go full time

But for some reason everything they can work 15 or 20 hours and expect to make $100,000 a year

If you want the money go driving
I get that, but you guys should punch your starting wage into an inflation calculator is all I’m saying

When you want the wage so low you have to work 2-3 jobs to pay rent, don’t bitch about work quality they give

I get that, but you guys should punch your starting wage into an inflation calculator is all I’m saying

When you want the wage so low you have to work 2-3 jobs to pay rent, don’t bitch about work quality they give
With this current contract the starting wage for part-timers is very close to when I started

With that being said part time job is not designed to support a family

HarryWarden

With this current contract the starting wage for part-timers is very close to when I started

With that being said part time job is not designed to support a family
If you started part time in 1989 then your starting wage today after inflation would be over $30 an hour. When I started after inflation it was $12 an hour

HarryWarden

Ups always had the reputation for having amazing pay for part time work, and I feel like a lot of you guys forget that. They rode on that reputation until this newest contract when finally O’Brien started to work to get that back up

Ups always had the reputation for having amazing pay for part time work, and I feel like a lot of you guys forget that. They rode on that reputation until this newest contract when finally O’Brien started to work to get that back up
The part-timers also forget that this is the only job on a planet where they get good health care benefits with no cost and a pension
Tell me what other private sector employer offers that?