I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That describes problems with corporate culture and compensation packages, not directly with capitalism. I've worked at jobs where you could get bonuses, and any jobs that pay commission or piecework ought to motivate people to work harder. Not every job is suited for these compensation systems, however. I'm leaning toward worker owned cooperatives as a viable alternative to corporate structure.
Lots of commission jobs are a total scam for workers.

rickyb

We're stealing resources? OK, I'll bite, where and how?
what did you think the wars were about???

coincidentally this is the second tweet today:

Redacted Tonight‏ @RedactedTonight 10h10 hours ago

Remember that to the rest of the world, we're not "defending democracy." We've been establishing military occupations to secure resources for corporations and establish banks. To point this out is not to blame the veterans.

rickyb

interesting interview. juan gonzalez, co host of democracy now, talks about how government services were privatized and taxes given to rich real estate builders.

they say trump doesnt do speeches in big cities because of the protests. they think increasingly its going to be cities against the conservatives in the state and federal governments. public officials will be arrested and they think the troops will be sent in.

Rise of progressive politics with Juan Gonzalez

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would it make a difference Alice?
BSHYlx8.gif