I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
o so i bought these headphones which i ended up not wanting, and anyways the shipping was $90 from here to china, so i was asking for a partial refund and the company was going cheap.

so i was :censored2: so i made an amazon account and completely bashed these headphones all over their page in the user reviews and questions section. i also did 3 youtube videos on them.

well now at the very end theyve almost quadrupled their partial refund offer which is more than what i was asking.

so its proof you can have fun bashing corporations and get paid for it.
I’m curious...let’s say you go to a store and the teenaged cashier accidentally gives you $20 too much for change. What would you do?

o so i bought these headphones which i ended up not wanting, and anyways the shipping was $90 from here to china, so i was asking for a partial refund and the company was going cheap.

so i was :censored2: so i made an amazon account and completely bashed these headphones all over their page in the user reviews and questions section. i also did 3 youtube videos on them.

well now at the very end theyve almost quadrupled their partial refund offer which is more than what i was asking.

so its proof you can have fun bashing corporations and get paid for it.
Netflix up 10% this week. Even after Wednesday’s downgrade.

rickyb

I’m curious...let’s say you go to a store and the teenaged cashier accidentally gives you $20 too much for change. What would you do?
i dunno probably give it back and tell them to form a union.

one time someone offered me $400 for my guitar and amp and it was way above market value so i told them that and said no.

you remind me of hte people who say if we get rid of the federal reserve the economy will be perfect.

or bitcoin will cleanse the economic system of bankster fraud.
The fed gives free money. I thought you would like that. Bitcoin is not a currency until it acts like one.

rickyb

When selling a condo always take the best offer. Which often isn’t the most money.
i wont have to worry about that. the cheapest condo in my city is 320,000, next cheapest is 350,000, and i dont know past that and dont really care. canadas housing bubble looks like america 2005.

the middle class is dead in the water where i live.

haha you should be asking that about big oil!
My experience is that big oil is much more safer in transport and holding of oil. Around here they keep to themselves. Occasionally they will donate money for parks. Oh, and they pay their workers well above your threshold. What is your EXPERIENCE?