I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

i wont have to worry about that. the cheapest condo in my city is 320,000, next cheapest is 350,000, and i dont know past that and dont really care. canadas housing bubble looks like america 2005.

the middle class is dead in the water where i live.
If ca housing is us 2005, then you’ve got another 70%+/- togo.

rickyb

My experience is that big oil is much more safer in transport and holding of oil. Around here they keep to themselves. Occasionally they will donate money for parks. Oh, and they pay their workers well above your threshold. What is your EXPERIENCE?
well theyve already spilt in the water. it was a major spill.

donating money to parks is a PR job. you must be joking. walmart donates money to food banks i think, which ironically their workers are in need off because of their greed. big corporations dont care about peoples well being, they care about making more money. pretending like you care about anything is good for business.

they use pigs to attack protestors.

we should have been off oil 15 years ago. but they are far to greedy to change their business model. its more profitable to keep pumping oil until we are past the point of no return. eventually even oil mens grandchildren will feel the pain with the planet theyve left us with.

i can never understand the politicians who ruin the future who have kids. if they didnt have kids maybe it would be less bizarre.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."

big oil is guilty. but so is everyone for this failed economic system which is completely unsustainable.

well theyve already spilt in the water. it was a major spill.

donating money to parks is a PR job. you must be joking. walmart donates money to food banks i think, which ironically their workers are in need off because of their greed. big corporations dont care about peoples well being, they care about making more money. pretending like you care about anything is good for business.

they use pigs to attack protestors.

we should have been off oil 15 years ago. but they are far to greedy to change their business model. its more profitable to keep pumping oil until we are past the point of no return. eventually even oil mens grandchildren will feel the pain with the planet theyve left us with.

i can never understand the politicians who ruin the future who have kids. if they didnt have kids maybe it would be less bizarre.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."

big oil is guilty. but so is everyone for this failed economic system which is completely unsustainable.
So no, you have no experience.

rickyb

It's sorta interesting to read your stuff.
Assuming you are sincere in your posts, I've never been exposed to someone like you.
Maybe in the stereotypes on TV but not in an interchange of ideas.
Tally ho!
so there was ALOT of the people at the oil protest today. on the march i couldnt see the end of the crowd.

i think theres people already camped out across the street from the oil company because there were a few campers.

we ended up at this open field and they had a stage, loud speakers and a few information booths. there was some free food, an area for kids, a few first aid tents, etc.

the cops behaved themselves.

if that number of people keep resisting against big oil, i dont see how they can get away with it.

Last edited:

rickyb

capitalism keeps us in a stage of permanent immaturity.

when you are a kid, you cant vote and your parents make most of the decisions for you. as you get older, you can vote and take on more responsibility and decision making.

but as an employee, your capitalist masters make all the decisions for you.

so there was ALOT of the people at the oil protest today. on the march i couldnt see the end of the crowd.

i think theres people already camped out across the street from the oil company because there were a few campers.

we ended up at this open field and they had a stage, loud speakers and a few information booths. there was some free food, an area for kids, a few first aid tents, etc.

the cops behaved themselves.

if that number of people keep resisting against big oil, i dont see how they can get away with it.
Sounds like you were following the sheep to slaughter. I’ll bet the cops were relieved when they didn’t have to babysit you any longer.

when you are a kid, you cant vote and your parents make most of the decisions for you. as you get older, you can vote and take on more responsibility and decision making.

When I’m on road, nobody can make my decisions. My capitalist masters aren’t even capable of make decisions. Which sucks because I have to accept all the responsibility for my decisions. When you grow up, you might be able make your own decisions.

rickyb

When I’m on road, nobody can make my decisions. My capitalist masters aren’t even capable of make decisions. Which sucks because I have to accept all the responsibility for my decisions. When you grow up, you might be able make your own decisions.
you make a few decisions on the road, but alot of it is what they told you to do.

did you decide your packages? diad? uniform? route? pay? hours? etc.

you make a few decisions on the road, but alot of it is what they told you to do.

did you decide your packages? diad? uniform? route? pay? hours? etc.
Only thing I am told is “be safe” before I leave. If these were decided by drivers, it would never get settled. Personally I don’t care what I where or where I deliver. and pay would be far less than 62.50. Because packages wouldn’t be picked up or delivered. Whole areas wouldn’t be delivered, apt buildings, etc. I do move when I want to move tho.

vantexan

If capitalism keeps you immature then communism is a condom that keeps you from being born. At least the immature have hope of maturing as opposed to no life at all.

floridays

Work for yourself then big boy, start your own gig. Try a little self-reliance if you don't like playing the employee game. You are smart enough not to entrust your future to your own efforts. You want to control without having any personal risk. A parasite is the term that comes to mind. Enjoy your next rally, you clowns are truly changing the world.

rickyb

Work for yourself then big boy, start your own gig. Try a little self-reliance if you don't like playing the employee game. You are smart enough not to entrust your future to your own efforts. You want to control without having any personal risk. A parasite is the term that comes to mind. Enjoy your next rally, you clowns are truly changing the world.
the parasites are the capitalists and government taxes.

being your own capitalist is not justification for this system. im all in favor of capitalism if they are not exploiting workers, and if its actually efficient.

btw if im a clown, what do you think the civil rights, womens rights, workers rights, environmental rights were all about?? they were all pointless according to you i guess? how can we be a democracy / constitution defender like you?

Last edited:

rickyb

If capitalism keeps you immature then communism is a condom that keeps you from being born. At least the immature have hope of maturing as opposed to no life at all.
if you want to be mature, you have to make more decisions in your life including at your job.

if so called communists workers are being told what to do all day, then they have something in common with capitalist workers.

rickyb

Only thing I am told is “be safe” before I leave. If these were decided by drivers, it would never get settled. Personally I don’t care what I where or where I deliver. and pay would be far less than 62.50. Because packages wouldn’t be picked up or delivered. Whole areas wouldn’t be delivered, apt buildings, etc. I do move when I want to move tho.
i was a driver too once upon a time. your full of it.