I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Goldman Sachs is out of business?
@Thebrownblob

see, the matrix will always find something to smear the most honest candidates with. jill stein was a russian asset, cornel west didnt pay his taxes and is a spoiler, ralph nader is a spoiler and racist, bernie was associated with bernie bros and whatever, theyre doing it now with RFK im sure and hes not even as good as the guys i listed.

this smearing complicates weak minded individuals ability to ascertain the truth.

vantexan

@Thebrownblob

see, the matrix will always find something to smear the most honest candidates with. jill stein was a russian asset, cornel west didnt pay his taxes and is a spoiler, ralph nader is a spoiler and racist, bernie was associated with bernie bros and whatever, theyre doing it now with RFK im sure and hes not even as good as the guys i listed.

this smearing complicates weak minded individuals ability to ascertain the truth.
You didn't answer the question. Is Goldman Sachs out of business?

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob

He owes $500,000 in back taxes that’s not a smear that’s just the truth. And even worse, he’s a proponent of taxation doesn’t want to pay them himself. I also called that kind of person hypocrite.

Thebrownblob

he used to be a "gangster" as he says.

there is bad in all of us, but were not all equally bad. you need to do your research and find the least bad candidate. good luck finding anyone better than almighty cornel west!
You assume that I care if he paid his taxes. I don’t care at all. I’m just pointing out that he wants to tax people. And doesn’t want to pay taxes himself, so it would appear he’s still a gangster.

rickyb

You assume that I care if he paid his taxes. I don’t care at all. I’m just pointing out that he wants to tax people. And doesn’t want to pay taxes himself, so it would appear he’s still a gangster.
he wants to tax the rich, im not sure if he qualifies as rich since the bar for being super rich is quite high in america, so i say to you appearances can be deceiving.

rickyb

He owes $500,000 in back taxes that’s not a smear that’s just the truth. And even worse, he’s a proponent of taxation doesn’t want to pay them himself. I also called that kind of person hypocrite.
its just one thing

a lady broke up with me and i "lost" her gloves. doesnt mean im a bad person, but what i did was wrong.