I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

you need to gather information, process the data and be honest or you know whats going to happen to you at the gates of heaven
It’s really a moot point I just like pointing out that you’re a little hypocritical yourself as long as you like someone. Cornell west has a snowballs chance in hell of doing anything in the election.

rickyb

the nation might be good, but the idea of a spoiler is nonsensical. i dont like their defense of obama either, he was terribly corrupt before day 1. biden won because he is terribly corrupt and the media promotes people like this, and because covid happened so trump didnt get a second term.

the problem is democrats sold out with bill clinton. republicans are the worst ever so they should be easily defeated but democrats are so corrupt, they simply cant. if you keep electing corrupt leaders like biden it will give way to fascism.

rickyb

It’s really a moot point I just like pointing out that you’re a little hypocritical yourself as long as you like someone. Cornell west has a snowballs chance in hell of doing anything in the election.
i agree he has a low chance just like RFK. the democratic party and the 2 parties have it on lock down for decades.

cornel west is the best, but im not saying hes "pure" and niether is he.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the nation might be good, but the idea of a spoiler is nonsensical. i dont like their defense of obama either, he was terribly corrupt before day 1. biden won because he is terribly corrupt and the media promotes people like this, and because covid happened so trump didnt get a second term.

the problem is democrats sold out with bill clinton. republicans are the worst ever so they should be easily defeated but democrats are so corrupt, they simply cant. if you keep electing corrupt leaders like biden it will give way to fascism.
You sound like a fool