I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

he wants to tax the rich, im not sure if he qualifies as rich since the bar for being super rich is quite high in america, so i say to you appearances can be deceiving.
I’m really disappointed in you @rickyb you’ve been pretty consistent in calling everyone who wants to run for political office corrupt until it’s someone you like now I guess. What a shame you sold out.

Thebrownblob

its just one thing

a lady broke up with me and i "lost" her gloves. doesnt mean im a bad person, but what i did was wrong.
Sorry that’s not how a tax code works. You’re automatically a criminal when you don’t pay your taxes, whether you knew it or not.

vantexan

its just one thing

a lady broke up with me and i "lost" her gloves. doesnt mean im a bad person, but what i did was wrong.
Half a million in back taxes is years without paying. Don't tell us about utopia paid for with taxes if you're hypocritically not paying yourself.

rickyb

I’m really disappointed in you @rickyb you’ve been pretty consistent in calling everyone who wants to run for political office corrupt until it’s someone you like now I guess. What a shame you sold out.
first of all you are being dishonest, Jesus is watching you.

secondly, everyone has corruption in them. no one is "pure" lol

Thebrownblob

some of hte best people are "criminals".
If you understood the tax code, you would understand it is written to create criminals, too bad, you believe more taxes will fix that. Interesting you say they only want to text the rich, but they keep redefining who is “rich”

rickyb

Nope no dishonesty and Jesus died for my sins anyway even if I were so I’m good. Cornell west is a tac cheat. a racist, and now a hypocrite.
no you are being dishonest and in addition jesus is smart enough to know when you are lying even when you purporte you arent.

you need to gather information and reach a conclusion on whether cornel west is a racist lol

Thebrownblob

no you are being dishonest and in addition jesus is smart enough to know when you are lying even when you purporte you arent.

you need to gather information and reach a conclusion on whether cornel west is a racist lol
I’ve listened to him for many decades. He’s a hate filled bigot. Masquerading as an intellectual.