I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i dont click on russell brands videos the titles are too emotionally driven, but anyways i think brand is doing better than most celebs.
IMG_4883.gif

vantexan

the nation might be good, but the idea of a spoiler is nonsensical. i dont like their defense of obama either, he was terribly corrupt before day 1. biden won because he is terribly corrupt and the media promotes people like this, and because covid happened so trump didnt get a second term.

the problem is democrats sold out with bill clinton. republicans are the worst ever so they should be easily defeated but democrats are so corrupt, they simply cant. if you keep electing corrupt leaders like biden it will give way to fascism.
Do you understand what a spoiler in presidential politics is? Anyone who leaves their party to run as a third party candidate or as an independent who draws enough of that party's vote away with him, causing that party's nominee to lose, is a spoiler. Classic example was Ross Perot in 1992.

rickyb

Do you understand what a spoiler in presidential politics is? Anyone who leaves their party to run as a third party candidate or as an independent who draws enough of that party's vote away with him, causing that party's nominee to lose, is a spoiler. Classic example was Ross Perot in 1992.
theres no such thing. its just a propaganda term to stop democracy basically so the 2 selected democrat and republican candidates maintain control.

everyone is a spoiler if that term is to make any sense at all.

ross perot was awesome, he said nafta was going to be a disaster and guess what, it was the biggest betrayal to workers in about 50 years.

vantexan

theres no such thing. its just a propaganda term to stop democracy basically so the 2 selected democrat and republican candidates maintain control.

everyone is a spoiler if that term is to make any sense at all.

ross perot was awesome, he said nafta was going to be a disaster and guess what, it was the biggest betrayal to workers in about 50 years.
You still don't get it. George Bush would've beaten Bill Clinton if Ross Perot hadn't drawn off 19% of the vote. Ralph Nader was blamed for drawing just enough of the Democratic Party vote to give the presidency to Bush over Gore.

rickyb

You still don't get it. George Bush would've beaten Bill Clinton if Ross Perot hadn't drawn off 19% of the vote. Ralph Nader was blamed for drawing just enough of the Democratic Party vote to give the presidency to Bush over Gore.
no you dont get it. theres no such thing as one person being a spoiler, it is just the matrix speaking to us to prevent democracy.

gore lost because gore is terribly corrupt, first of all. secondly, bush stole it through the supreme court lol. thirdly, gore lost because bush decided to run. if bush quit, then gore wouldve run right? what percentage did bush get? he couldve just quit, it wouldve been the honorable and christian thing to do considering how corrupt he is.

Thebrownblob

she mentioned him in the article

btw, i dont just read any journalists opinion because they are mostly in the matrix. you have to read the political opinions of people you know are trust worthy.
Out of that whole article from the very left, leaning, usually sympathetic to Cornell West website, all you got out of it was something about Russell Brand, and the fact that Cornell west was on his show? No wonder you have such an issue figuring out what important.

vantexan

no you dont get it. theres no such thing as one person being a spoiler, it is just the matrix speaking to us to prevent democracy.

gore lost because gore is terribly corrupt, first of all. secondly, bush stole it through the supreme court lol. thirdly, gore lost because bush decided to run. if bush quit, then gore wouldve run right? what percentage did bush get? he couldve just quit, it wouldve been the honorable and christian thing to do considering how corrupt he is.
I keep forgetting who I'm talking to.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

We get it, you’re mentally ill.

Thebrownblob

If @rickyb hates Donald Trump, as much as he says or really any republican, he should really be pissed at Cornell West because the only thing he can do is take votes from whoever the left is running.