I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

If @rickyb hates Donald Trump, as much as he says or really any republican, he should really be pissed at Cornell West because the only thing he can do is take votes from whoever the left is running.
im really pissed that democratic party would risk fascism with its decades of corruption

im in favor of democracy and more choices and voices. thats freedom

rickyb

Out of that whole article from the very left, leaning, usually sympathetic to Cornell West website, all you got out of it was something about Russell Brand, and the fact that Cornell west was on his show? No wonder you have such an issue figuring out what important.
no i gave two responses to that article; im assuming you are trying to not lie right now

rickyb

If @rickyb hates Donald Trump, as much as he says or really any republican, he should really be pissed at Cornell West because the only thing he can do is take votes from whoever the left is running.
but thats how the matrix functions, it seeks to get you mad at the best candidates, and you are happy with the worst.

i know you dont like democracy and i agree to an extent regarding mob rule, but thats also the matrix saying we are too democratic lol

Thebrownblob

no i gave two responses to that article; im assuming you are trying to not lie right now
Hmm lie? I didn’t really see any other response. Other than that you don’t read. Which would mean you’re lying since you did read that. And I’m not calling your names I really find your misunderstanding of most things fascinating if not, hilarious.

rickyb

Hmm lie? I didn’t really see any other response. Other than that you don’t read. Which would mean you’re lying since you did read that. And I’m not calling your names I really find your misunderstanding of most things fascinating if not, hilarious.
there was 2 replies.

Thebrownblob

but thats how the matrix functions, it seeks to get you mad at the best candidates, and you are happy with the worst.

i know you dont like democracy and i agree to an extent regarding mob rule, but thats also the matrix saying we are too democratic lol
If you’re talking about pure democracy, no because that is communism and or mob rule. I never want the many to force the few. I believe in liberty, and free will, because that is what makes us human and gives us the ability to do things that we want to do.

Just remember that someone such as yourself who embraces mob rule eventually has the mob turn against them, and that becomes a very uncivilized society.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you’re talking about pure democracy, no because that is communism and or mob rule. I never want the many to force the few. I believe in liberty, and free will, because that is what makes us human and gives us the ability to do things that we want to do.

Just remember that someone such as yourself who embraces mob rule eventually has the mob turn against them, and that becomes a very uncivilized society.
They’d kill him first just to shut him up.

rickyb

OK what was the second one? Maybe I missed it.
the nation might be good, but the idea of a spoiler is nonsensical. i dont like their defense of obama either, he was terribly corrupt before day 1. biden won because he is terribly corrupt and the media promotes people like this, and because covid happened so trump didnt get a second term.

the problem is democrats sold out with bill clinton. republicans are the worst ever so they should be easily defeated but democrats are so corrupt, they simply cant. if you keep electing corrupt leaders like biden it will give way to fascism.

vantexan

no you dont get it. theres no such thing as one person being a spoiler, it is just the matrix speaking to us to prevent democracy.

gore lost because gore is terribly corrupt, first of all. secondly, bush stole it through the supreme court lol. thirdly, gore lost because bush decided to run. if bush quit, then gore wouldve run right? what percentage did bush get? he couldve just quit, it wouldve been the honorable and christian thing to do considering how corrupt he is.
I keep forgetting who I'm talking to.
i know you are old with dementia
And you refuse to answer if Goldman Sachs is still in business after you said Cornel West and Chris Hedges got them shut down. I'm no fan of Goldman Sachs, just want to know how you arrived at how they shut down the biggest investment banking firm on Wall Street?

rickyb

I keep forgetting who I'm talking to.
And you refuse to answer if Goldman Sachs is still in business after you said Cornel West and Chris Hedges got them shut down. I'm no fan of Goldman Sachs, just want to know how you arrived at how they shut down the biggest investment banking firm on Wall Street?
how did rage against the machine shut down the NY stock exchange?

Thebrownblob

I did not see it. Sorry, @rickyb hopefully I can still go to heaven. 😂 having said that it still appears anyone who runs for office wins is automatically corrupt in your opinion so I’m assuming you’ll feel the same about Cornell west? It appears he’s already got quite a bit of corruption.

rickyb

i said i agree to an extent unless you are lying once again

rickyb

I did not see it. Sorry, @rickyb hopefully I can still go to heaven. 😂 having said that it still appears anyone who runs for office wins is automatically corrupt in your opinion so I’m assuming you’ll feel the same about Cornell west? It appears he’s already got quite a bit of corruption.
if you keep lying you will not make it

cornel west has a little corruption. rfk is more corrupt.