I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

if you keep lying you will not make it

cornel west has a little corruption. rfk is more corrupt.
Were you aware of West not paying his taxes? Doesn't that make him a lot more corrupt? How can you have utopia without collecting taxes? If you don't kick your feet, how can you have any pudding?

rickyb

Stop being hurtful 😂
OK if you agree to an extent, where do we draw the line? Anytime someone becomes powerful they’re not trust worthy because power corrupts humans.
no im saying maybe you can find bad stuff on anyone. theres probably something on ralph nader but im not sure what it is. every election theres usually someone overwhelmingly good, be it jill stein, or dennis kucinich, or mike gravel, so you really dont have to compromise.

Thebrownblob

no im saying maybe you can find bad stuff on anyone. theres probably something on ralph nader but im not sure what it is. every election theres usually someone overwhelmingly good, be it jill stein, or dennis kucinich, or mike gravel, so you really dont have to compromise.
But actually, you do have to compromise because they’re human beings and will eventually bow to corruption. Or at least that’s your opinion of every single leader so far.

rickyb

Really how was RFK more corrupt?
What makes his corruption worse than actually being a hypocrite about Taxes?
chris hedges and glenn greenwald have reviewed RFK. one thing was israel. another thing was his mythical narrative about america. another thing was about RFK's history whether he can be trusted or not. i forget.

rickyb

But actually, you do have to compromise because they’re human beings and will eventually bow to corruption. Or at least that’s your opinion of every single leader so far.
yea i think holding onto the ring of power corrupts over time. but at least they are minimally corrupt to begin with unlike the guys who are president who are clearly corrupt for decades.

vantexan

chris hedges and glenn greenwald have reviewed RFK. one thing was israel. another thing was his mythical narrative about america. another thing was about RFK's history whether he can be trusted or not. i forget.

And him splitting the Democratic the vote has nothing to do with their criticism. Uh-huh. Could they be....wait for it....corrupt?

rickyb

And him splitting the Democratic the vote has nothing to do with their criticism. Uh-huh. Could they be....wait for it....corrupt?
everyone is corrupt but not equally

no they are not criticizing rfk for taking votes because being a spoiler is a corrupt matrix argument - by that logic bush was a spoiler because he took votes from gore lol.

vantexan

everyone is corrupt but not equally

no they are not criticizing rfk for taking votes because being a spoiler is a corrupt matrix argument - by that logic bush was a spoiler because he took votes from gore lol.
Bush and Gore weren't in the same party numbskull.

vantexan

ahhh jesus is monitoring your language

was ralph nader in the same party? was ross perot in the same party? daouuuuuuuu hahaha
Ross Perot took very little from Clinton. Most of his vote would've gone to Bush Sr. And yes he was a Republican but couldn't win the nomination so he ran as an independent.

vantexan

it doesnt matter, getting votes does not make anyone a spoiler
According to you. You don't understand the issue. Of course Perot, Nader, West, et al have a right to run for president. But the bulk of the votes will go to the two major party nominees. If it's close then a third party, or independent, candidate who gets enough votes may cause the nominee of the major party he's most in line with ideologically to lose. Bush and Gore were so close that if the people who voted for Nader had voted for Gore instead then Gore would've won. If Perot hadn't run then Bush Sr. would've gotten most of Perot's 19% and easily beaten Clinton. That's why they're called spoilers. They have no chance of winning but by running they affected the outcome.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I did not see it. Sorry, @rickyb hopefully I can still go to heaven. 😂 having said that it still appears anyone who runs for office wins is automatically corrupt in your opinion so I’m assuming you’ll feel the same about Cornell west? It appears he’s already got quite a bit of corruption.
As long as @rickyb says so.

rickyb

According to you. You don't understand the issue. Of course Perot, Nader, West, et al have a right to run for president. But the bulk of the votes will go to the two major party nominees. If it's close then a third party, or independent, candidate who gets enough votes may cause the nominee of the major party he's most in line with ideologically to lose. Bush and Gore were so close that if the people who voted for Nader had voted for Gore instead then Gore would've won. If Perot hadn't run then Bush Sr. would've gotten most of Perot's 19% and easily beaten Clinton. That's why they're called spoilers. They have no chance of winning but by running they affected the outcome.
no theyre called spoilers because corrupt democrat and republicans dont want more choices and voices and in addition want to deflect from their own complete corruption

in addition, anyone who runs is a spoiler. if you dont want spoilers, then just have 1 person run and they will get 100% of the vote therefore making them not a spoiler

you believe in spoilers because you are in the matrix

rickyb

arent these pigs rich enough???

1691621131451.png