I retired at 51!

Thebrownblob

You kidding? That guy will be the first to cross the picket line.

He told me the details of his new vehicle and he was pretty proud, at that point I really couldn’t say much because it’s really too late. If he went and returned the vehicle to the dealership it would be worth 20 or 30% less than what he paid for it already lol.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ups has taken 3 steps back to everyone forward. We used to get delivering by 9:50 after a sort. Now it’s after 11:00 because of EDD. screw edd and the new delivery system it’s like common core math! So glad I retired at 51 with pay every month!
Congrats.
Beat me by one year.
52 is when the magic began for me.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just had a younger driver make it to scale last month. In the parking lot I see him in a brand new Jeep Commander with all the goodies already on it. His gift to himself was 75 months of payments of $1200+ smh.
Must've bought a time machine too considering they haven't made the Commander since the beginning of the last decade.

Thebrownblob

Must've bought a time machine too considering they haven't made the Commander since the beginning of the last decade.
What’s that new ugly truck oh wait I guess it was gladiator lol getting my power full names for jeeps messed up. Be that as it may its commanding his wallet for the next five years.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Our highest seniority guys driver seniority is 89
My old center has a guy who started evening sort in High School in 1973 a day or two after his 18th birthday.
Driver @ 21. Been in feeders since 2000.
Been capped out years ago with how much pension he would get.
Thank God for men like this. It's good for the fund.

542thruNthru

And if they ever offered a 30 and out at any age to me with no reduction in pension and an option for healthcare I would be gone tomorrow.
giphy-44.gif

I'm so sorry you don't have what we have. :)

Thebrownblob

My old center has a guy who started evening sort in High School in 1973 a day or two after his 18th birthday.
Driver @ 21. Been in feeders since 2000.
Been capped out years ago with how much pension he would get.
Yep we have some guys in feeders from the early 70s