If rioters stopped your package car

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Didn't know systemic racism was so funny.
It can be!
Lighten up buddy.
EZWR8pdXgAAHTLc.png

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
The medical examiner is fraudster and well known media hound. He will perjure himself for publicity.
Sure, people all over the world are protesting over nothing. They're all fraudsters? Multiple video angles, wrong? Unresponsive by medical personnel on scene, wrong?

El Correcto

god is dead
Remember when everyone was wanting to punch a highschool boy because he wore a hat and smiled at a rude Native American?

video evidence that is not completely backed by fact or doesn’t show the entire incident is worthless. You take your snippets rally your morons and move forward with your political agenda.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Remember when everyone was wanting to punch a highschool boy because he wore a hat and smiled at a rude Native American?

video evidence that is not completely back by fact or doesn’t show the entire incident is worthless. You take your snippets rally your morons and move forward with your political agenda.
I felt the young man was a lil disrespectful to an elder, didn't hate, want to punch him.

I'm not anti white. I'm not anti law & order. Sidebar, @Wrong we're part of the same family. I love everyone, even when I disagree with their views. We as a nation, people need to come together. We are all literally on this same rock, together!

WoC Multi-year Platinum

Who changed the plan?
Right. These guys act like it IS 3rd degree murder. It isn't ANYTHING yet. Alleged is exactly right.

Do you have some type of mental disorder? You do realize no one on this forum has anything to do with the tragic events that took place, the ongoing investigation, nor the pending trial? Just checking because you appear dilusional in some of your posts.

El Correcto

god is dead
Autopsy Finds George Floyd's Death Due To 'Homicide By Asphyxia' | HuffPost

"While a preliminary report from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office initially said in a criminal complaint against officer Derek Chauvin that “no physical findings” supported “a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation,” the county’s full autopsy, released Monday, concurred with the independent report"
Yes by Baden a well know fraudster an ally to slip and fall lawyers.

El Correcto

god is dead
High on fentanyl and meth.
Big surprise.
and that he also exhibited “fentanyl intoxication” and “recent methamphetamine use.”
George Floyd death a homicide, had drugs in his system, medical examiner says

That’s so weird. I’m sure it was mainly the restraining hold those officers had on him during his drug induced freak out and history of heart disease.

They are completely scapegoating that cop, if he does a single day in prison over this it’s mob rule.

oldngray

nowhere special
and that he also exhibited “fentanyl intoxication” and “recent methamphetamine use.”
George Floyd death a homicide, had drugs in his system, medical examiner says

That’s so weird. I’m sure it was mainly the restraining hold those officers had on him during his drug induced freak out and history of heart disease.

They are completely scapegoating that cop, if he does a single day in prison over this it’s mob rule.
The cop restraining him was probably negligent but no way it reaches the level of murder 1 they are starting to call for. If the DA over charges he might walk off scot free.