If you are thinking about voting NO…

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tough guy took care of his supporters in the Central, huge pension increase! Others like the west, not so much.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Tough guy took care of his supporters in the Central, huge pension increase! Others like the west, not so much.

@Wally ... Not everybody in the Central got "huge pension increases"... as usual we have members that were left behind.

The West will get enormous increases, I guarantee you...we might not be around but by the end of this TA those members will be able to collect over 300 dollars a service year if they weren't already....even their part timers...

Coupled with Social Security and your savings, why wouldn't it be enough?

....unless you somehow didn't eliminate your debt while you were working.
What I'm trying to say many guys are just depending on their pension and they do not plan for the future

You see some of our coworkers a lot of them live paycheck to paycheck

What we can get maybe around the 6% increase right off the bat you think any of these guys are going to put a couple percent into their 401k?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What I'm trying to say many guys are just depending on their pension and they do not plan for the future

You see some of our coworkers a lot of them live paycheck to paycheck

What we can get maybe around the 6% increase right off the bat you think any of these guys are going to put a couple percent into their 401k?
The math is there for all to see, contract to contract.

Make all the money you can, pay off your debt and save....or don't.

But don't cry foul when when you blink twice and find yourself over-mortgaged and car note poor when it is time to retire.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm sure you have, I'm talking to those you are taking up for.
If they haven’t learned by now…
IMG_2744.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Nobody wants to say it, but I will.

Central States troubles and the buy out by UPS were a result of the original Hoffa's indiscretions and the subsequent Consent Decree.

He is the Pete Rose of the Teamsters Union, yet we continue to canonize him as infallible.

I applaud Sean for trying to even the playing field once again through collective bargaining, in the absence of any other real options.

How in the hell else will we ever have a real National Master, if everyone is really voting for autonomous regional and local issues?

Nobody wants to say it, but I will.

Central States troubles and the buy out by UPS were a result of the original Hoffa's indiscretions and the subsequent Consent Decree.

He is the Pete Rose of the Teamsters Union, yet we continue to canonize him as infallible.

I applaud Sean for trying to even the playing field once again through collective bargaining, in the absence of any other real options.

How in the hell else will we ever have a real National Master, if everyone is really voting for autonomous regional and local issues?
So are you suggesting no more supplemental language? It was hard for me to understand your point since I'm not intelligent...