InsideBldg DIAD

UPSer_BC

For InsideBldg on DIAD under Start do we put in the time we leave the building to go do our deliveries or the time we actually get to work?

barnyard

KTM rider
Orion 3 was just turned on in my building. Disaster. I have the PO loaded in the back, up to the wheel wells. Orion now wants me to deliver section 5 in reverse before I am done with section 1. Today, if I would run my Orion plan, I would not have delivered the PO until after 4p. I doubt that I would have finished my route.

Next week, I am gritting my teeth and following Orion.

PPH_over_9000

Orion 3 was just turned on in my building. Disaster. I have the PO loaded in the back, up to the wheel wells. Orion now wants me to deliver section 5 in reverse before I am done with section 1. Today, if I would run my Orion plan, I would not have delivered the PO until after 4p. I doubt that I would have finished my route.

Next week, I am gritting my teeth and following Orion.

3.0 deployed in my center about 3 weeks ago. I'm a 22.4 that's being used as a cover driver. Some routes I know, most I don't... so I get my airs out of the way and I just work my way down EDD.

Went from scratching 4 days out of the week to working 12hrs on average. Several times in the past 3 weeks I've clocked out at 13.99hrs. Use this information however you choose.

Fire Ball

UPS needs to post the start time for the following week every Friday.
If they change it, take a picture of the diad start time and file a grievance.

barnyard

KTM rider
Some things, like navigation for ODPUs and putting them in your Orion order is nice. However, our DIADs have really slowed down since 3.0 and dynamic Orion makes me want to punch a kitten.
Our training for that crashed the diads before the 'upgrade.' Day of the upgrade, I get an on call and it goes to the end of the list. I called in, "WTF mate, the training that crashed the board, that you printed and we had to have a special early start time to go over, does not work. I say again, WTF mate."

Boss, "that comes with the next 3.0 upgrade in a couple of weeks."

FFS

Grindstone

Yup. 3.0 has slowed things down big time.
I almost threw my diad out of frustration several times this past Thursday. I would go through the DR button presses and would take the diad until I was back in the seat of my pc for it to register all the buttons I pressed. Cycling through edd to bookmark next stop was impossible, would freeze for 3 or 4 seconds at a time. Forced restarted it a few times throughout the day thinking it would help, but no dice.

intel wild

I almost threw my diad out of frustration several times this past Thursday. I would go through the DR button presses and would take the diad until I was back in the seat of my pc for it to register all the buttons I pressed. Cycling through edd to bookmark next stop was impossible, would freeze for 3 or 4 seconds at a time. Forced restarted it a few times throughout the day thinking it would help, but no dice.
smh.....Orion is unless.