InsideBldg DIAD

Whereistheunion

Orion 3 was just turned on in my building. Disaster. I have the PO loaded in the back, up to the wheel wells. Orion now wants me to deliver section 5 in reverse before I am done with section 1. Today, if I would run my Orion plan, I would not have delivered the PO until after 4p. I doubt that I would have finished my route.

Next week, I am gritting my teeth and following Orion.
Orion is terrible, however if you run a route with No pickups or residential only its actually not a bad system. Came in a Saturday did exactly what Orion wanted 180 stops 90 miles (residential only) it was a 12.7 day for me a lot of left turns on busy streets and intersections going back to homes I drove by 3hrs earlier showed up at (only business stop)Walgreens at 1900 with 9pkgs. Followed Orion 💯 percent stress free and mindless day.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Orion is terrible, however if you run a route with No pickups or residential only its actually not a bad system. Came in a Saturday did exactly what Orion wanted 180 stops 90 miles (residential only) it was a 12.7 day for me a lot of left turns on busy streets and intersections going back to homes I drove by 3hrs earlier showed up at (only business stop)Walgreens at 1900 with 9pkgs. Followed Orion 💯 percent stress free and mindless day.

If the dispatch is medium and the load quality is decent and there are few businesses and no pickups it can be ok. Sounds like the kind of day we all frequently have here at UPS.