Is anyone following Wisconsin?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, it's not what I want....the people want to clean the building and it has to be cleared for them to do it. They said in that article that the building will be closed Sunday night. If folks don't want to exit as instructed.....I think arrests would be appropriate. (And then you could kind of see how state employees unions could be a conflict of interest)

island1fox

If they try to clear them out like you want there will be a riot.

Of course that makes so much sense--a riot. Just like all those tea party riots we have witnessed !! Nothing like respecting the rule of law !!

Lets have a riot,put people at risk rather that resuming your protests on Monday lawfully and peacefully.:dissapointed:
Unless you are scheduled to work on Monday and are "VIOLATING" your contract ,lying about being sick and then using phony notes.
But of course the means justifies the ends ??
Where is INTEGRITY on this thread ???

washington57

Of course that makes so much sense--a riot. Just like all those tea party riots we have witnessed !! Nothing like respecting the rule of law !!

Lets have a riot,put people at risk rather that resuming your protests on Monday lawfully and peacefully.:dissapointed:
Unless you are scheduled to work on Monday and are "VIOLATING" your contract ,lying about being sick and then using phony notes.
But of course the means justifies the ends ??
Where is INTEGRITY on this thread ???

I don't think these people are going to leave because the building needs to be cleaned. If authorities try to clear them out forcefully then there will be a riot. State doesn't want a riot. They will not leave sunday.

1timepu

The emTea Party is bought and sold by corporate America (Americans for Prosperity, CATO, Koch bros). LOL That is not fighting,that is being used by the rich and powerful. They ran up the debt by giving the wealthy huge tax breaks and fighting expensive wars overseas. Take away Bush's $1.5 Trillion tax giveaways in 2001 plus the $1 Trillion we spent on his wars and we have your $2.5 trillion debt. Cutting home heating for the poor is not going to get that $$ back. Ask the wealthy to contribute more. Bring the troops home now. That will stop draining our wealth !

Prove it The Tea Party is A Grassroots movement, When the government cut's Taxes revenue to the Government goes up it's called Economics 101! Ok so bush caused 2.5 trillion Debt then what do U say about Obama causing 14 trillion debt??Do u know the Military is the smallest on the budget? SS Medi care and medi caid are 3 biggest of the budget!!!!!!! why they should be abolished! I agree to bring the troop's back but re ploy them to the southern border to stop the invasion!And guess what If we didn't have any wealthy people is this country we would be a third world country,whether you know it or not Rich people supply job's, also they buy expensive thing's which help with tax's.

moreluck

golden ticket member
m3ekj.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
there is the conflict of interest and why they shouldn't be unionized. So, can the gov. call the National guard to clear out the building?

bbsam

Staff member
Prove it The Tea Party is A Grassroots movement, When the government cut's Taxes revenue to the Government goes up it's called Economics 101! Ok so bush caused 2.5 trillion Debt then what do U say about Obama causing 14 trillion debt??Do u know the Military is the smallest on the budget? SS Medi care and medi caid are 3 biggest of the budget!!!!!!! why they should be abolished! I agree to bring the troop's back but re ploy them to the southern border to stop the invasion!And guess what If we didn't have any wealthy people is this country we would be a third world country,whether you know it or not Rich people supply job's, also they buy expensive thing's which help with tax's.
Do you read what you post? "Military is the smallest on the budget...." Islandfox, do you read what you "like"? Ronald Reagan approved of tax increases on almost every single budget with his signature on it. Bill Clinton had outstanding economies and yet he was a "tax and spend liberal". Your "economics 101" needs alot of work and I suggest you turn off Professor Beck.

1timepu

Do you read what you post? "Military is the smallest on the budget...." Islandfox, do you read what you "like"? Ronald Reagan approved of tax increases on almost every single budget with his signature on it. Bill Clinton had outstanding economies and yet he was a "tax and spend liberal". Your "economics 101" needs alot of work and I suggest you turn off Professor Beck.

Clinton outstanding economic boom came from y2k, companies spent billion's on technology on the non existent end of the earth doomsday scenario, The Military http://www.federalbudget.com/ Is the smallest of the big government departments, Health and Human services which includes Medi care caid and SS are the biggest like I said

island1fox

Read what I like ??? Do not understand ??

1timepu

And Reagan Raise Taxes??? Dude know your history man http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news/economy/reagan_years_taxes/index.htm And that's off CNN hardly a conservative news organization!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives