It’s coming...

bacha29

Ulterior motive? Strange way to describe profit.
Profit is the only dimension you see it in. You use it like a cloaking device to hide the ulterior motive. There's simply not enough profit period to make me willing to be as subjugated to the will of one man in the degree to which you are subjugated to Fat Freddy.

The fate of you and everything you have rests in the hands of one man...And it ain't you.

Sure, my net worth may not be as high as yours...but I am free...Something that you definitely are not.

falcon back

Yes, it does gives me pleasure to see you suffer in such agony resulting from seeing the myth of fedex being pulled down and pulled apart right in front of your eyes. . Sort of like what the British did to William Wallace in Braveheart.
You live in misery while I live on a mailbox income. Who has it better?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Being alone in life will lead to having tough weeks. Just hope you never run out of batteries to keep the toys powered.
That’s funny. You have no idea whether I’m alone or not. And FYI, My personal life is great. Work can be tough some days. Thank God I don’t work with a nasty troll like you or it would be tough EVERY day.

It will be fine

Profit is the only dimension you see it in. You use it like a cloaking device to hide the ulterior motive. There's simply not enough profit period to make me willing to be as subjugated to the will of one man in the degree to which you are subjugated to Fat Freddy.

The fate of you and everything you have rests in the hands of one man...And it ain't you.

Sure, my net worth may not be as high as yours...but I am free...Something that you definitely are not.
I spent today playing video games and taking a nap making more money than you did in any given day driving a truck. I’m not sure what freedom you think I’ve given up.