It’s coming...

dezguy

Just making observations based on the bitching you and,many others do. Are you people ever happy?
Making observations over and over and over and over. Someone who was enjoying their sweet deal, er... lottery win, er... working pt, er... being retired, or whatever lie you come up with next, would probably have better things to do.

Not you, though. You're too concerned with other members sex life or orientation, where people sleep at night, the education you never had the brains to get and projecting your own misery on others.

Oh, and let's not forget the obvious racist and sexist tendencies you have.

bacha29

I spent today playing video games and taking a nap making more money than you did in any given day driving a truck. I’m not sure what freedom you think I’ve given up.
The only reason you're doing what you're doing is because a man with far more money and power than you'll ever have allows it....for the time being....but only for the time being.

bacha29

Speak for yourself, pretend businessman.
"Pretend businessman"....The perfect description. In reality you're both under the thumb of Fat Freddy but the difference is you're getting out economically intact and are pursuing a path that will open many more doors of opportunity and personal and professional achievement. More importantly you're getting out on your own terms.

IWBF can't leave on his own terms without running the risk of personal economic ruin. In fact he can't sell to another individual unless that individual is to Fat Freddy's liking . That's a fact. He cannot sell his operation (assuming somebody wants it to begin with) without the prior approval of one Fat Freddy Smith and his minions.

This so called "businessman" cannot independently sell his "business" to the party of his choosing.

It will be fine

"Pretend businessman"....The perfect description. In reality you're both under the thumb of Fat Freddy but the difference is you're getting out economically intact and are pursuing a path that will open many more doors of opportunity and personal and professional achievement. More importantly you're getting out on your own terms.

IWBF can't leave on his own terms without running the risk of personal economic ruin. In fact he can't sell to another individual unless that individual is to Fat Freddy's liking . That's a fact. He cannot sell his operation (assuming somebody wants it to begin with) without the prior approval of one Fat Freddy Smith and his minions.

This so called "businessman" cannot independently sell his "business" to the party of his choosing.
It is incredibly easy to find a buyer right now. I love when you show off your ignorance.

bacha29

It is incredibly easy to find a buyer right now. I love when you show off your ignorance.
Almost as much as I enjoy how you always try to hide the facts while pretending to be "businessman" while operating under terms that are far too rigid and far too restrictive to credibly proclaim yourself to be a true "businessman"