Jokes

moreluck

golden ticket member
Taxes.....

A Dutchman was explaining the red, white and blue Netherlands flag to an American.
"Our flag is symbolic of our taxes. We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bills, and blue after we pay them."
The American nodded. "It's the same in the USA only we see stars too!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Animal Orgasms......

A farmer and his wife were lying in bed one evening; she was knitting, he was reading the latest issue of Animal Husbandry. He looks up from the page and says to her,

"Did you know that humans are the only species in which the female achieves orgasm?"

She looks at him wistfully, smiles, and replies, "Oh yeah? Why don't you prove it."

He frowns for a moment, then says, "Okay."

He then gets up and walks out, leaving his wife with a confused look on her face.

About a half an hour later, he returns all tired and sweaty and proclaims, "Well I'm sure the cow and sheep didn't, but the way that pig's always squealing, how can you tell?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer; she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, he's a doctor.'"
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher; ...she's dead."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shultz, a lawyer, bribed a man on the jury to hold out for a charge of manslaughter, as opposed to the charge of murder which was brought by the prosecution. The jury was out for nearly a week before they returned to court with the manslaughter verdict. When Shultz paid the juror, he asked him if it had been hard to persuade the other jurors to get the charge of manslaughter.

"Sure did," the juror replied, "all the others wanted to acquit him."

moreluck

golden ticket member
For the first time in many years, an old man traveled from his rural town to the city to attend a movie. After buying his ticket, he stopped at the concession stand to purchase some popcorn. Handing the attendant $1.50, he couldn't help but comment, "The last time I came to the movies, popcorn was only 15 cents."
"Well, sir," the attendant replied with a grin, "You're really going to enjoy yourself. We have sound now."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A doctor just finishes his check-up with a man.
Dr: I've got good new and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?
Patient: I guess the bad news.
Dr: Well, you only have about 3 months to live and there's nothing else we can do. I'm sorry.
Patient: (starts crying)
Dr: Now, now... I know you're upset... but remember, I also said there was good news.
Patient: Yes, I need some good news... what is it?
Dr: Well, you know my nurse, Donna.
Patient: (cheering up) Yes?
Dr: You know, the one with the big breasts?
Patient: (more excited) Yes, yes...
Dr: You know the one that's always flirting with you every time you come in for a checkup?
Patient: (very excited) Yes, yes - what about her?
Dr: I finally had sex with her last night.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, andnoticed he had his collar on backwards.
The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way. The man, who wasa priest, said, " I am a Father."
The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."
The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father ofmany."
The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and twograndchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."
The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" andwent back to reading his book.
The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over andsaid,"Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of yourcollar."

moreluck

golden ticket member
King Solomon's Menagerie....

A Sunday school teacher asked little Susie, "Who's your favorite person in the Bible?"
Susie said, "King Solomon."
"Can you tell us why?"
"Because he was so nice to ladies and to animals."
"What do you mean?"
"He had six hundred wives and three hundred porcupines."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A man went to his lawyer and said, "I would like to make a will but I don't know exactly how to go about it."
The lawyer says, "Don't worry. Leave it all to me."
The man looks somewhat upset... "Well I knew you were going to take the biggest slice - but I'd like to leave a little to my children too!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Twenty Bucks
A man is walking home late at night when he sees a woman in the shadows.

"Twenty bucks," she says. he'd never been with a hooker before, but he decides what the hell it's only twenty bucks.

They're going at it for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them it's a police officer.

"What's going on here, people?" asks the officer.

"I'm making love to my wife," the man answers indignantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry," says the cop, "I didn't know."

"Well," said the man, "neither did I until you shined that light in her face."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside with the other kids for awhile when he came into the house and asked her, "Grandma, what is it called when 2 people are sleeping in the same room and one is on top of the other?"
She was a little taken aback, but decided to tell him the truth. "It's called sexual intercourse, darling."
Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK" and went back outside to the other kids.
A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it is not called sexual intercourse! It's called Bunk Beds! And Jimmy's Mom wants to talk to you right now."

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1460309170.504059.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Late one night at the insane asylum, one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!"
Another patient asked, "How do you know?"
The first inmate said, "Because God told me!"
Just then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did NOT!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
A psychotherapist was enjoying a growing practice since he graduated college. So much so that he could now afford to have a proper sign advertising his services. So he told a kid to paint a signboard for him & put it above his clinic entrance.
Instead of his business building up, it declined steeply. He had especially noticed the ladies shying away from his clinic after reading the sign. So he decided to check it out for himself. One look and he understood why. The boy only found a small wooden board to paint the sign on and he had split the word psychotherapist into the 3 words. His new sign read:
Psycho-
the-
rapist