Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The white washing of her record has began.

She had 1 major job to do. Boarder czar complete failure.
It would be like having a restaurant and you hire a person to be responsible for the french fries and afterwards your restaurant never had any french fries and you find out the person never even visiting the deep fryer so then you promote that person to run your whole restaurant while saying what a great job they did.

Last edited:

newfie

He wasn’t on trial. This was a job interview.
I am embarrassed I have to explain this to you
you can't distract this conversation by chasing semantics. the allegations made were much more serious than explaining why you got fired on your last job in a job interview.
your candidate was part of this dishonest effort to prosecute Kav on fabricated charges and clearly shows her poor character as a prosecuter which is what her recent campaign is promoting.
If you don't like the use of the term prosecuter than complain to your candidate not me for following up on it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721855154332.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have found an accomplishment of Kamala.
She has managed to piss off a Chicago cop.
Eugene Roy spent 29 years in a Chicago police department that came under immense pressure to solve a crime that never happened, and he slammed Harris for her unquestioning belief of Smollett's story.

'It's one thing to express your support for a friend,' he told Fox News. 'It's another thing to use your platform as a government official to prejudge a case before it's played out.'

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don't be so sure. Never, EVER underestimate the lunacy of white women, especially ones from the 25-45 bracket. Just look at the pro-Palestine rally in DC today. These women would be stoned and gang-raped in Palestine yet here they are screaming Allahuackbar!!! and "from the river to the sea!!!!"
White women can be real idiots

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
She will lose in a landslide.
Don't be so sure. Never, EVER underestimate the lunacy of white women, especially ones from the 25-45 bracket. Just look at the pro-Palestine rally in DC today. These women would be stoned and gang-raped in Palestine yet here they are screaming Allahuackbar!!! and "from the river to the sea!!!!"

If Joe steps down and Kamala becomes the president for a few months there will be voters who are hesitant to give the first female president the boot so quickly. Especially with Trump on the other side.

There might also not be enough time for the wider public to find out that she’s an uber-leftist. Especially if outlets are erasing the low-hanging evidence of it.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Kamala even failed the bar exam the first time. I‘m wondering if she reverted back to the “Cameltoe Harris special” to help pass it later? 🤔