Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The first time she has a press conference , ( it’s been over 2 weeks since she was put in the limelight) or more little clips of her speaking off script ( hostage greeting at airport with Biden), by the time she debates Trump, the honeymoon will be well over. 3 1/2 years with Biden, she can’t put together 3 sentences that make sense.
The importance of the passage of time…..

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Seems legit...
1722951252637.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
She finally gives an interview and it's heavily redacted.

To sum it up. She doesn’t support anything she did in the past but supports everything she did in the past.
No matter what side of the issue you are on Kamala stands with you. She is a president for everyone.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don't worry, we are slowly taking over the country. For many years you all told us to leave the state if it's too expensive or whatever other reason.

Now you all bitch because we come and raise your housing prices and change your politics.

We're moving into a house near you.... MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But you got no real weapons…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thebrownblob

Don't worry, we are slowly taking over the country. For many years you all told us to leave the state if it's too expensive or whatever other reason.

Now you all bitch because we come and raise your housing prices and change your politics.

Just don’t eat my cat

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Too late, I live in Massachusetts, where every hack thinks it is already CA .
Where else can someone use a legal permitted gun to defend themselves from an attacking thug and still be charged as a criminal.